Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I really want a keyboard so that it can make all the kids jealous of the pretty lights. And because I think I i bought a fake keyboard. I'm stupid.

Ayyy lmao 

I would love to have the keyboard because I've never really won a giveaway, I think it would be pretty awesome if I did!
 Also Hi to all of the LTT employees! you're all 10/10 people keep up the good stuff.

1439438504463.jpg

Keyboard please, I will use it to be a mechanical keyboard missionary I will lend it to all my friends  and co workers until they see the light of the beautiful leds and hear the truth of the mechanical clicks :)

The keyboard because I've never had a mechanical keyboard! D:

Excalibur v2 keyboard of course, because I've never use mech keyboard before

I'd like to get any of them for my girlfriend, She's starting to study 3D modeling and she only has an old laptop. I'm planning on building her a good tower so she can work from home.

If I had the choice, I'd pick the keyboard, since she can still use her old mouse :)

Thanks Linus

the mouse because oh my god, 

a) that thing looks pretty sexy

b) my current mouse is just dying on me, this one should be lasting me longer

I want a new Excalibur v2 keyboard for my computer setup. I'm using a cheap keyboard from secondhand that doesn't work properly. Two of the keys are missing and one of them are superglued on to the plastic part of the keyboard which they don't work. The reason why I need a new keyboard to have better experiment using a mechanical keyboard and to have a proper keys that works well with my gaming.

Excalibur v2 keyboard.

Never owned a mechanical keyboard and would like one.

I would like the keyboard, i've never tried a mechanical keyboard before and the backlight would be nice

I'd like the keyboard because I'm using a laptop, which while nice for portability, isn't the best for gaming. Also I'd like to try mechanical key switches.

To the Masters of Tech:

I would like to be entered for the Mouse giveaway!  Looks awesome and has a lot of interesteing features!

On 3/4/2016 at 3:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would love to get the Sagitta Spectrum mouse, because actually I am not using any mouse ,but if I don't win, then I will have to get one... Currently using my laptop's mouse pad to do some FruttyLoops, I'm working on it.. Also my bday is the 3/13th I WOULD BE EXTREMELY HAPPY FOR THE GIFT.

Thank you, Jam Rey.

:D

I want the keyboard Excalibur v2 beacuse i have laptop and a raze mouse but have to play with the hp usual keyboard which is worse than hell i want it badly becuase my reefuse to buy me a mechanical keyboard

Well I think I want the keyboard if I win because mine is old 

but I don't care what I win if it is free (:

I'd love the keyboard so that I can finally buy a steam ling and move my old wireless keyboard to the living room. Using this badass for my desk., 

I would love to win the mouse because I'm currently stuck with a wireless mouse and I kinda hate it. 

You have been Spfinated!

I want to win the keyboard because I want a mechanical keyboard and it would be cool to get one for free. I am scraping up spare cash right now to build my first homemade budget gaming PC, so I can't afford to upgrade my peripherals. And if I win it can Linus sign it because that would be really cool.

I would love to win the mouse because my last decade USB mouse is a pathetic excuse for a peripheral. 

I would like the win the keyboard,  and I would use the keyboard to replace my dyeing keyboard. 

I'd like the keyboard because I need the experience of a mechanical keyboard. And my deathstalker makes an annoying whining noise. 

I'd like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I've been using a basic Microsoft keyboard basically forever (2007) and I've never owned a mechanical keyboard, haven't used one either. So I'd love to win it and see what all the hype about mechanical keyboards is about and what the difference really is compared to my old Microsoft keyboard.

I'd love to have the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I just upgraded to some nice RGB lighting in my case and around my desk. My peripherals are behind, so that would be super awesome to follow up with.

I would like to win the mouse because i need a a new mouse, mine is starting to not work. Love your videos by the way :)

The Sagitta Spectrum, because my mouse is really too old to be doing what I need it to.

Just joined the forum? Read this:

A Quick Guide To Get Started

Need Help Doing Something? Read this:

Guides & Tutorials Catalog

Need a New SSD? Read this:

Droidbot's SATA3 SSD Tier List

Need a New PSU? Read this:

PSU Tier List

In the mood for some memes? Look at these:

Linus Memes

Want to know my PC Specs and Peripherals?

Spoiler

CPU - Intel Xeon E5 2609 v3     Motherboard - ASRock X99 Extreme3      RAM - 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4      GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 SC      

Case - Inwin 103       Storage - HyperX Savage 240gb SSD      PSU - 550W Enermax NAXN      Display(s) - 2x Lenovo L27i-28, Dell 24"      Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum     Keyboard - Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed      Mouse - Logitech G900      Sound - Audio Technica ATH-M50x     Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Join the LTT F@H Team!

You can help scientists studying Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and many cancers by simply running a piece of software on your computer.

Start now: Folding@Home Install Guide and Links