Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd love a Sagitta Spectrum mouse because my Sidewinder X5, a mouse I've used since 09' is starting to fail on me, and need a high quality replacement.

The mouse if it's USB because the one I use now on the left click will stop working and I have to blow it out. But if it's not I'll take the keyboard.

I'd like to win the keyboard! Hoping for the best 'cause I've had bad luck enough and it is time for a change! Besides I already have a gaming mouse so now I need a keyboard to accompany it.

But hey! Good luck for everyone!

that keyboard would be awesome tough, coz i've been stuck using old logitech keyboard when i build ma pc. :) for far too long 

Really want the mouse as I recently got a new laptop for my studies and need a mouse to go with it. Also want to give the Tesoro brand a shot. 

Hello, I'm from a different side of the world (Bangladesh).......I would really appreciate this Tesoro Excalibur v2 because I didn't have any mechanical keyboard experience in my whole life......actually, the reality is quite harsh in our country......all the mechanical keyboards are out of our affordable price. I was using a cheap keyboard for 8 years & now it's dead........so I bought this havit kb-327 which is also cheap keyboard.........but sadness is, it's not working properly with me............so, I really need this to continue my gaming life........or it can be a dead end.... :( (sorry for crappy attachment, I don't have any cool camera.......)

IMG_20160304_164328.jpg

I desperately need a new keyboard after it got damaged when I dropped it. Most of the keys don't work. 

I would like the keyboard please! Currently, i've been using the Wolfclaw keyboard since 2006. It has work wonders for me, especially playing with COD or basically an FPS shooter games. But recently, i guess due to age of the keyboard, the "``````````````````````````````" is stuck. So whenever i type an essay, little `````````````````````` will sneak into the paragraph. So yeah, finger cross! A new keyboard would be nice :)

20160304_193543.jpg

I would like the keyboard, because I would like to use a mechanical keyboard so bad, and I can replace my old keyboard.

I would like the keyboard as I have invested most of my money in to my new gtx 970 I don't have a good keyboard by keyboard is like 5 years old and I really don't like it 

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would love to win the keyboard because I am broke and I use a 10$ keyboard from logitech

Ive been looking for a new backlit keyboard as i have a old e-blue gaming keyboard that is a bit out of date and it doesn't perform to my needs, this seems like the keyboard I would love to have. Thanks.

I have been meaning to get a mechanical keyboard, as I'm still using a cheap membrane one. So this one would pe purrrrrrfect for me :D

I would like the keyboard please, as i am still typing on a very old 'Trust' keyboard which I have owned for many years. I spent too much money on my new gaming pc and unfortunately cannot afford a mechanical keyboard :( So a fantastic keyboard like this would be a godsend :)

PSX_20160304_113120.jpg

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Well, I want the  Excalibur v2 because I have a crappy Coolermaster one at the moment.

The Excalibur v2 because it'd be the first proper keyboard I would have.

I'd love to win a keyboard, it would be nice to have one from an up and coming company rather than one that everybody knows about.

I'd love to win the keyboard because I have never experienced what a mechanical switch feels like.

Would really like the keyboard so that i can retire my old membrane one for the "leftover buddy build" project im doing for a friend.

Hi Linus / Co-worker, I would

Really want to win a mouse because I really want to get into gaming and all I have is a Microsoft wireless mouse 2000, like I said it would be great to have one and congratulations whoever wins!

The keyboard would be nice, I'm building a PC and i don't think a apple keyboard i have will be any good.   

I would love that keyboard beacuse i hvae been using a 4$ keyboard for 7 years and had a lot of problems while playing games and i can't feel that i am actually pressing buttons or not.

The keyboard, to replace my current membrane keyboard

I want that keyboard because Chocolate can't get you pregnant!

I'd like the keyboard since I've never had a good keyboard and it would probably be good for coding and gaming. The one I have now is from Microsoft and has a bad up arrow key.