Kraken x61 cable question

HeyGuys

I put 2 x61's in my case. (One for CPU and one for GPU) But the fans are running really f*cking loud. (I have BeQuiet! pro wings 2 on the CPU cooler but on the GPU one I kept the standard fans because I've been told they were somewhat OK.

Now for my question:

From the pump goes a sata cable that splits in fan headers along the way. Would connecting the fans to those specific fan headers be the best option? 

Putting an x61 on my GPU was the best decision ever. Playing rocket league max settings (2580x1080) capped at 100 FPS (BEcause 60Hz monitor) and temps go to 37°C max lmfao. 

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

i also have the X61, only for cpu tho. (h55 for gpu)

but i run my 2x Noctua NF-A14 PWM LTT from the mobo because the nzxt cam software is just a pain in the *ss and it does not let me controle the fans like i want to.

imo put the fans on your mobo and controle them through the bios and set them on a RPM you like.

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF RTX 4080 super - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

8 hours ago, wildthing said:

i also have the X61, only for cpu tho. (h55 for gpu)

but i run my 2x Noctua NF-A14 PWM LTT from the mobo because the nzxt cam software is just a pain in the *ss and it does not let me controle the fans like i want to.

imo put the fans on your mobo and controle them through the bios and set them on a RPM you like.

Yea that was my plan for when this didn't work. But now that I connected the fans to the correct fan splitters they are silent as f*ck. Literally no sound.

42-43°C on a heaven benchmark. Score of 2040 avg fps of 81.

under 60°C on OCCT.

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"