The struggles of having a better pc than your friends

Solrix

I got many problem on this. A friend who I built his pc don't really have the same taste of game with the other, he's the only one with a good system. The other has standard pc and now I play guild wars 2 alone because they don't really have the requirement. The only game we bought together was Torchlight 2, but the connection was problem really get into our nerves so we just play single player after bought the 4pack and after we giggling around for 2 months about playing this game together. And the other is now just playing Dota 2, which I don't really good at..

So yeah, I'm pretty much alone now.

None of my friends are PC gamers, or even slightly interested in PCs.. I find myself playing alone most of the time, although I do occasionally play with some 'internet friends'.

Dat Skyrim on PS3.. Wow does it look terrible.. And the load times, it takes almost 45 seconds to walk through a door.

Same thing with BF3 or any other game that I like.. The PS3 version has disgustingly bad graphics and looks absolutely terrible..

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

A good few of my friends are PC enthusiasts, so we all have strong single card setups, but nobody has anything ridiculous.

The rest are console players, and I can admit fully that jumping in an Xbox LIVE party and having good session of GTA V online is something I'll be partaking in soon enough, as Rockstar has chosen not to yet grace us with a PC version of a game I can't go without!