Corsair K70 - Is it good?

vK 3 1 RON

I'm basically asking that question in the title, is http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-Vengeance-Performance-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B00JIVZUJI/ref=sr_1_35?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1456612973&sr=1-35&keywords=keyboard good? I like the like of it and I've seen some reviews/youtube videos about it. So far it's got my approval but I'm looking for more people's opinions, FYI I cannot really go over much more on my budget so I won't be choosing a K95 :P

yes...  only thing to consider is switch type, I like brown!

Computer: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZczbWZ ~$950

Computer w/ Peripherals: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/mZNNnQ ~$1650

Case: Blue s340 painted black CPU: 4790K OC to 4.5MHz Cooler: Dark Rock 3 GPU: Powercolor R9-290 MOBO: z97 MSI Gaming 5 RAM: Fury HyperX 2x8GB 1866Mhz PSU: Corsair rm750x Storage: 250GB 850 EVO & 1TB WD Black HeadPhones: HD598 SE Speakers: MAckie CR4 SE Keyboard: K70 Cherry-Brown Mouse: G9x Fans: Prolimatech Vortex 140mm

It's incredible, but if you're just looking to game and don't use the numpad, I'd recommend the CM Storm QuickFire Rapid instead. It's a tenkeyless model that comes with either Cherry MX Blue, Brown, or Red keyswitches, and allows your hands to sit closer together while using a mouse for a more ergonomic setup.

i5 12600KF | Zotac RTX 4080 Gaming trinity | Team Vulcan 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | ASRock Z690M-ITX/ac | WD Black SN850x 2TB

Cooler Master NR200P v2 | ID Cooling Zoomflow 280 XT | SeaSonic Focus SGX-750 | Thermalright 2x140mm + 2x120mm aRGB

LG C2 OLED 48" 120hz | Epomaker TH80 (Gateron Yellow) | Logitech MX Master 3 | Koss Porta Pro Comm

Personally i would recommend the Strafe

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CH-9000088-UK-Performance-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B010091QJO/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1456614656&sr=1-1&keywords=strafe

The K70 is at the end of its life span. There wont be much support for it in the future. The only thing i think the strafe is missing is dedicated volume controls and its made of plastic

Check out my iCUE Guide Beta Tester for Corsair

Got a Corsair Product? Got a Question?

Feel Free to PM Me ?

Check out my iCUE Guide

i have k70. blues. i love it, i can only recommend this keyboard

Get the Strafe, its nice, new, and modern looking and a cheaper version of the K70 (tho I do have a K70, I don't like it a lot lol)

Switch guide:

red- gaming

brown- gaming/typing

blue- click

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

Is it good? xD its amazing!

everything is amazing about it

its...senpai

if u buy da senpai make sure to take car plz da keybord is senpai, senpai is love senpai is lief

Yes. The K70 is one of the best gaming keyboards on the market.

Although, there are a lot of variations of the K70, so choose whether you want it to be RGB or not and the switch type, as it's almost available with all switches and variations.

########################
########################
########################
########################
########################
########################
########################
########################
########################
########################
########################
########################
########################
########################
########################
########################
########################
########################
########################
########################
#######################

you have been visited by ascii stephen harper the pc builder

nothing bad will happen to you unless if you post "ignfdofsginedsoignoifdn" in this thread

why? because you'll be banned for spam

lol