New or used

Jonas86

I am looking to buy a new or used CPU, the choises are limited to 2 since i already have an AM3+ motherboard. One is a used FX 8350 (Found 2 of them) the other one is a new FX 8320e, I feel the used one seems to be winning right now since it is the one i want anyways, It is a year old and i don't know the usage of them but they do have 16mb of cache and cooling isn't an issue i got the Hyper 212 evo, but the 8320 or the 8320e is also pulling on me a little since it's new and unused, But i will however contact each of the sellers of the 2 8350's and learn a bit more, it feels better to buy the used ones but i am woundering if anyone have any feedback on this?
Also my motherboard is the Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2.0 wich is a few months old

what price?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Should have listed that :) both 8350's cost about $100 and the new 8320 $160 and the 8320e $140

6 minutes ago, Jonas86 said:

Should have listed that :) both 8350's cost about $100 and the new 8320 $160 and the 8320e $140

Go used. 8350.

Primary Build: i7-4790 · 16GB Hynix DDR3-1600 · Sapphire Tri-X R9 390x · NZXT S340 · Win10 Pro · Seagate Barracuda 1TB T_T

Portable: 2015 Retina Macbook Pro 13" · i5-5257u · 512GB PCIe SSD · Intel Iris 6100 T_T

If my post helped you, please rate it!

Yea i find it is the best bang for buck choise at the moment with my extremely limited budget :)