[RANT] CSGO Queuing.

ReesZRB

Fucking just had to get this out here

It pisses me off to have 3 fucking bots. literally fucking bots.... 

Og0TiAe.jpg

Alright you see that now....

fucking enzy decides to fucking throw because toasty didn't fucking cover his ass properly and he decides to throw for 7-8 rounds until i kicked him
then fucking toasty and senpai have been playing so much but just bad at calling out and fucking shooting.
me and 2nd fragging are trying so hard to carry.
all because my gay ass friend enzy who decide throw after dieding, it is csgo man you will fucking die.

this is why solo queue, and lurk because you can't blame anyone for blocking you. solo queue cause you know how to play spots
enzy is fucking silver 2
toasty and senpai has no rank
i'm trying to carry this shit so hard.
the other calling me hacker cause i dropped the 40 bomb

Edit: Lowercase everything.

I had a match where I carried this toxic bunch of f*ckers till we were loosing 5:14. I bought a scout and proceeded to get 4 headshots in a row. They vote kicked me for hacking. I was so fucking pissed.. Point is don't solo queue. It's a lottery that only has risks.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

4 minutes ago, Admiral Naismith said:

I had a match where I carried this toxic bunch of f*ckers till we were loosing 5:14. I bought a scout and proceeded to get 4 headshots in a row. They vote kicked me for hacking. I was so fucking pissed.. Point is don't solo queue. It's a lottery that only has risks.

The problem is they I literall have 3 bots on my team. It is so hard to carry when one of your teammates are throwing and the other 2 doesn't know how to shoot

3 minutes ago, ReesZRB said:

The problem is they I literall have 3 bots on my team. It is so hard to carry when one of your teammates are throwing and the other 2 doesn't know how to shoot

Still better than bots in games where there is only 1 life per match....and the bots follow 1 player and/or shoot anything that moves (even the team its on).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Just now, Dabombinable said:

Still better than bots in games where there is only 1 life per match....and the bots follow 1 player and/or shoot anything that moves (even the team its on).

no, cause if I died I made bot stayed at spawn I can control the bot

14 minutes ago, ReesZRB said:

no, cause if I died I made bot stayed at spawn I can control the bot

You can respawn in CSGO, in other games you only have the 1 life, and dying can cost credits+exp, and can even make you lose credits (some times a lot).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

"solo queue"

I literally doomed my main acc by the way, went from DMG to GN2 from the rank update. The gold nova ranks is all shit players, trolls and cheaters.

Even my LE account has seen a lot of bad days.

13 hours ago, KingKeith55 said:

"solo queue"

I literally doomed my main acc by the way, went from DMG to GN2 from the rank update. The gold nova ranks is all shit players, trolls and cheaters.

Even my LE account has seen a lot of bad days.

Literally almost every time I queue with them. They have something to fight about

1 minute ago, ReesZRB said:

IT IS CSGO MAN YOU WILL FUCKING DIE.

Right there I'm quoting that you will die in csgo .......

:P

It just seems a little aggressive with the swearing and caps lock and such

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

:P

It just seems a little aggressive with the swearing and caps lock and such

That is the shit I can't tolerate and I get pissed... but I know it was kind of aggressive(by alot), I was having a really bad day.

1 minute ago, ReesZRB said:

That is the shit I can't tolerate and I get pissed... but I know it was kind of aggressive(by alot), I was having a really bad day.

Eh, we all do. I smashed my keyboard because I was trying to get my fucking phone to talk to the PC so I could reprogram it. Oh well, its a 20 year old keyboard that barely works anyway

8 hours ago, as96 said:

Calm down it's just a game.

Good thing I don't slamp anything. I just use words to slam at something. End of the day, it is just a game but I put alot of time into the game.

Calm the fuck down, chico. It's only a game.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Shhhhh..

It happens in every competitive game. There will be times when you'll lose because of team mates, there will be times when you'll lose 5 times in a row because of team mates. There will be times when you'll lose 10 times in a row, because you are tilted from last 5 games :)
True, bots would have been better.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Just from this post, I can already tell that you're a toxic individual to play with. Calm it down there, bud, it's a bloody game. Not everyone can play to the top of their ability like yourself. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

6 hours ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Just from this post, I can already tell that you're a toxic individual to play with. Calm it down there, bud, it's a bloody game. Not everyone can play to the top of their ability like yourself. 

I'm only a toxic player when my team mate is doing retarded shit. Or even when they back fire at me.

2 hours ago, ReesZRB said:

I'm only a toxic player when my team mate is doing retarded shit. Or even when they back fire at me.

Why not never? There's never a reason why you should escalate the toxicity of a team, even if they're being jackasses to you. There's something called muting. And why do it when they're not playing well? That's only going to make them play worse, make them more self conscious, and get you more annoyed, it's a lose, lose for both parties. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't enjoy it if someone is screaming down the mic at yourself if you're making mistakes. And if you cant handle that not everyone is a super consistent player such as yourself, time to uninstall the game and grow up. :^)

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

solution: just carry or get better pleb! /s :3

I retired from comp because more and more I ran into toxic players either trying to derank or troll. It got so annoying and Valve has little in place to prevent it. Report someone as much as you want and nothing. Finally give up and want to leave? You can't because you get the cool down! 

I have a bad string the week I finally gave up. Back-to-back trash and I kept leaving because I just wanted to enjoy a match. I was fine with the cooldowns since I just played casual waiting. But the final one I actively tried to play in a team of 4 friend trolls. They wanted none of it and once they realized I wouldn't play along (and was actually carrying and could steal the win) they sabotaged me! They jumped into my fire until I got a 7-day ban for team damage and kills....that was my last comp match....[that was before the update/restructure so IDK how it is now]

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)