Where can i download Windows XP Pro SP3?

R3DOPS
Go to solution Solved by Nathat23,

I need to get windows xp for a user that wont budge to get any other os other then XP. I just want to know ware i can find a Windows XP Pro SP3 download so i can place it on my usb stick to install. Thats all. 

4 minutes ago, ReesZRB said:

I believe that is an update. Install Windows XP and update it by downloading it. I'm pretty sure you can get Windows 10 for $20 on reddit or Kinguin

No...... this is not an update. like i clearly stated above " I need to get windows xp for a user that wont budge to get any other os other then XP" I did not say it was an update at all. All i want is a place in witch i can download windows XP. I don't care about how bad it might be or how other OS is better. I just want a reputable place i can get myself and version for XP Pro SP3 Thanks.

Seriously no one should be using it any more, if for no other reason than security concerns.  I would invest your time in convincing him to upgrade rather than continuing to feed the addiction :D  I wonder how many people were still running Windows 1.0 when XP came out... think about it, it's about the same time span (1986 - 2001 vs 2001 - 2016).  If that doesn't make him stop and think... idk...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

With the right anti virus and possibly the POSReady hack, it's still pretty safe, my uncle still runs it with the hack and my friend still runs it at his shop with the hack and I still run a VM with the hack and a good anti virus. No problems

CPU: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 3960X | Motherboard: Intel DX79SR "Stormville" | RAM: 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series DDR3 PC3-12800 (4x 8GB) Quad-Channel | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB in SLI (I have Many other builds plus 100+ Macs (don't judge me)... Many specs are listed on my profile)

[PC#1] Log: [Link] [PC#2] Log: [Link] F@H stats: [Link]