Rampage IV Black Edition is coming out! No more limited for small number of people!

Assassin

This is what the Rampage IV should have looked like to begin with IMO, there's a bit too much red in the ROG line-up and it does seem many people are getting tired of it and going for a slightly more elegant/clean look.

uhhhh ROG theme is supposed to be red and black 

$$金Trill金$$

I want to trade mine in for it, I'm watercooling everything soon, just need a few parts, and I'm using mayhems blue-berry concentrate + blue custom sleeved cables, I want this black mobo now so the red wont be visible :3

If only they'd let me trade :3

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Anyone on the forum going to do a build with this?

This is the board i was waiting/hoping for, so i'm going to do a build with it for sure! Just wondering when it will launch and how long it will take for some nice waterblocks for it to release.

Does anyone know when this is coming out? I am doing a build with this

My Rig: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Gigabyte gtx 770 4gb, 8 gb Patriot Viper 2133 mhz, Corsair C70 (Black), EVGA Supernova 750g Modular PSU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, Asus next gen wifi card.

It seems it will be bundled with Assassin Creed Black Flag~~

asus-rog-x79-black-edition-3-645x363.jpg

btw it doesn't look like it will, but if they integrated wifi-go in this board, it will be the perfect board for me...

http://www.legitreviews.com/asus-rog-rampage-iv-black-announced_123514

they do have wifi go, look at the two gold connector in the back io

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

they do have wifi go, look at the two gold connector in the back io

Those gold connector doesn't means wifi-go, it could just means the capability of connecting to the wireless adapter, just like the other rog boards...

anyway,thx~~

FRIIIICKK

This would have been perfect but that is too stinkin far away.

Asus sooner.. plz

My Rig: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Gigabyte gtx 770 4gb, 8 gb Patriot Viper 2133 mhz, Corsair C70 (Black), EVGA Supernova 750g Modular PSU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, Asus next gen wifi card.

Those gold connector doesn't means wifi-go, it could just means the capability of connecting to the wireless adapter, just like the other rog boards...

anyway,thx~~

wifi go is just a software feature. you should be able to download it,

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

As long as it's cheaper than the original. Haswell boards don't even need to be expensive as overclocking is the same on all of them. Broadwell though will be different as Intel is meant to be moving the power control away from the CPU back onto the motherboard again.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

I hope so, I have not been this excited about X79 since it first hit the market. Pretty much all the motherboards you can get right now are crap, so I am very happy that ASUS is doing a refresh on some of their boards :)

Asus has been updating their boards but not re releasing them

oh hey it's Salamander man

YNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$$金Trill金$$

Anyone on the forum going to do a build with this?

Yes sir!

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

I can not see the price of this, it will literally kill me.

Intel Core i5 760 @ 3.8Ghz ◆ ASUS P7P55D--E ◆ Corsair XMS3 8Gb ◆ nVidia GeForce GTX 470 ◆ 1Tb WD BLACK HDD ◆ 250Gb Seagate HDD ◆ OCZ SS2 600W ◆ WD 500Gb MyBook ◆ Corsair Vengeance 1500

new setup coming soon

MacBook Pro 2011 ◆ Intel Core i7 @ 2.2GHz ◆ Corsair 8Gb ◆ Samsung 840 120GB SSD ◆ 750Gb HDD ◆ AMD Radeon HD 6750M

God damn it! Why can't they make a damn plain black motherboard for the lga1150?

I too will be doing a build with this board.

seems with the new amd gpu's coming out about the same time as this. it will be a match made in heaven.

the funny thing is, i started to gather parts, on the 900D release day  .. and there is always something new coming out next month.. for me to wait for =(

I hope to water cool the entire thing, and ill post pictures. it will most likely be a work in progress, as im sure the new amd gpu water blocks will be a few months out, and if someone makes water blocks for this board, it will be a wile.