Zotac GTX 970 AMP! Extreme full cover waterblock

Well, I´m kind of playing with the idea of switching to a Mini-ITX system. Doing so, i will have to sell my massive CPU cooler (Phanteks PH-TC14PE) + Asus Z97 Pro. Now my problem: I got a GTX 970 AMP! Extreme by Zotac (not the core edition!) which apparently uses a custom PCB. Because i want to build a custom watercooling loop sooner or later, i need a suiting waterblock for my GPU. Though, I haven´t found any waterblocks which mention specific support for the Zotac model. 

Do you know any waterblocks that fit onto the GPU (preferably acrylic)? Or should I sell my GPU and get a reference 970?

Thanks in advance :)

Also: I know you´d normally want a highend system when doing a custom waterloop. I don´t care about that.

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-2742318/zotac-gtx-970-watercooling.html

Check this out, I had to do something similar for my old 280X Vapor X

IMG_0513_zps8b885bc6.jpg

IMG_0512_zpsb1f24894.jpg

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

17 minutes ago, mikat said:

EKWB doesn't have a fullcover block, just checked

5 minutes ago, stealth80 said:

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-2742318/zotac-gtx-970-watercooling.html

Check this out, I had to do something similar for my old 280X Vapor X

Thanks for your input. Not sure if i want to do such modification (i dont even have the right tools to do such modification). I think I´ll end up selling my 970 then in the following months.

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

4 minutes ago, SQZY98 said:

Thanks for your input. Not sure if i want to do such modification (i dont even have the right tools to do such modification). I think I´ll end up selling my 970 then in the following months.

If you do that you may as well grab a 390 or even wait on the new AMD/Nvidia GPU's just make sure you look for supported PCB's prior to buying the GPU lol

Ryzen Ram Guide

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

1 minute ago, stealth80 said:

If you do that you may as well grab a 390 or even wait on the new AMD/Nvidia GPU's just make sure you look for supported PCB's prior to buying the GPU lol

Yep, not really looking for an upgrade, but thats probalby the better thing to do (i better sell dat gpu before the new gen is released). I kind of was against wattercooling when i first built my PC 1,5 years ago because I go on lans every once in a while. But now i´m really digging the looks of it and really want to build one myself.

~Quibiss

38 minutes ago, SQZY98 said:

Yep, not really looking for an upgrade, but thats probalby the better thing to do (i better sell dat gpu before the new gen is released). I kind of was against wattercooling when i first built my PC 1,5 years ago because I go on lans every once in a while. But now i´m really digging the looks of it and really want to build one myself.

Well if you can't wait and you do sell its better go AMD for everything in the range below 980ti

Ryzen Ram Guide

Go universal blocks? I'm using a thermosphere/supremacy vga with my 2 970 asus turbos and get excellent temperatures.