Help me find a Good Budget Case!

ItsJustJLGPro

I am in need of help on finding a Nice Looking Budget case round about £50-£70/$70-$100. I need it to be Beginner Friendly as this will be my first PC.

Please Put your Suggestions down below!

Thanks 

NZXT S340

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

2 minutes ago, Amazingasian said:

NZXT S340

What are the perks of building in this case?

2 minutes ago, ItsJustJLGPro said:

Good cable management options, supports a series of mobo's, isn't too big, looks clean, and is cheap.

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

You can get the Define R5 for $80-90 if you wait for it to go on sale.

It looks great, many places to hide cables, not too big and not too small, PSU shroud, decent airflow, very good build quality.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

I absolutely love this case:

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-case-air540

And it is on a great sale right now, something rare for this particular case. The case gives tons of room to fit anything you want, tons of air flow, and I just like its aesthetics.  Of course, there will be cheaper that will get the job done ...

|[ i7 6700k ][ MSI z170a XPower Gaming Titanium MB ][ 16gig G.Skill Trident Z 3000mhz ][ Gigabyte Xtreme GTX 980ti ][ Samsung Evo & Intel SSDs ][ Corsair 540 air ][ XFX Pro 750w Platinum ][ 24" Asus 144hz ]|

2 minutes ago, Low_Battery said:

And it is on a great sale right now, something rare for this particular case. The case gives tons of room to fit anything you want, tons of air flow, and I just like its aesthetics.  Of course, there will be cheaper that will get the job done ...

I have thought a lot about this case but not really sure, glad you recommend it!

4 minutes ago, Low_Battery said:

i have it in delivery, will arrive next week

i feel in love with dual chamber the moment i saw it :)

Can't wait to start building!

Silencio 550

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

It may be a bit big but the Phanteks Enthoo Pro is my favourite case! Otherwise the S340 is a great option! :D

Also, here is a good mid range:

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/nzxt-case-caph240w1

or budget:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811853012&cm_re=deep_cool-_-11-853-012-_-Product

that offer similar air flow, function, and style (to a lesser extent on the last one)

If you are looking for a small case, then that is a whole different story...

|[ i7 6700k ][ MSI z170a XPower Gaming Titanium MB ][ 16gig G.Skill Trident Z 3000mhz ][ Gigabyte Xtreme GTX 980ti ][ Samsung Evo & Intel SSDs ][ Corsair 540 air ][ XFX Pro 750w Platinum ][ 24" Asus 144hz ]|

Just now, CUDA_Cores said:

uhh those links are the same?

I thought that to!

1 minute ago, ItsJustJLGPro said:

I thought that to!

bollocks! I will fix..

6 minutes ago, ItsJustJLGPro said:

thanks!

That was weird, it disappeared from pcpartpicker... but here is the newegg link:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811853012&cm_re=deep_cool-_-11-853-012-_-Product

Compatibility feature removed it...one of the GPU I had selected for another build has a warning (super long GPU)...even though it will still fit, just might lose a bay or two.