Looking for earbuds.

QcDExtreme

Okay so this is pretty simple, I need a new pair of earbuds and before people start saying just get headphones there's a catch i need some earbuds that I Can wear in my motorcycle helmet and they need to have decent sounds quality and be loud enough to hear over the sound of the engine and wind noise any suggestions are welcome. Edit, i forgot to mention budget of $50 USD

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

1 minute ago, ReesZRB said:

J-Bird? Linus's Review on them

I'm watching the review right now i also should mention that a controller that i can use through gloves and honestly blue tooth is more of minus to me since i forget to charge things

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

4 minutes ago, Dalton_K said:

Sennheiser Momentum In Ears seem good.

They're a bit pricey i just edited my topic to include a budget to $50 USD

You don't want noise blocking to the extreme on a motorcycle. You're already driving the most dangerous thing on the road...

You want something that allows you to hear your surroundings. IEMs are not what you want.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Just now, STRMfrmXMN said:

You don't want noise blocking to the extreme on a motorcycle. You're already driving the most dangerous thing on the road...

You want something that allows you to hear your surroundings. IEMs are not what you want.

Actually IEMs are better because the wind noise and the exhaust can cause severe hearing damage also my helmet doesn't have cut outs for small speakers 

3 minutes ago, QcDExtreme said:

Actually IEMs are better because the wind noise and the exhaust can cause severe hearing damage also my helmet doesn't have cut outs for small speakers 

Severe hearing damage > F.O.R.D

Can you afford to get a helmet with speaker cutouts? Having the drivers of your audio source a bit of a distance from your ears will give you both the ability to hear your music and save some of your hearing.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Severe hearing damage > F.O.R.D

Can you afford to get a helmet with speaker cutouts? Having the drivers of your audio source a bit of a distance from your ears will give you both the ability to hear your music and save some of your hearing.

the humorous thing is the only time i've ever had an accident was when i wasn't listening to music because my mind wanders a lot and music helps me focus and my helmet actually a very good helmet it's a world standard and race spec so I feel safer with it.  

Just now, QcDExtreme said:

the humorous thing is the only time i've ever had an accident was when i wasn't listening to music because my mind wanders a lot and music helps me focus and my helmet actually a very good helmet it's a world standard and race spec so I feel safer with it.  

Well, would you like wireless earbuds? The QY8 (there's a million and a half rebrands of this thing on Amazon and they're all the same) sound pretty decent, use Bluetooth, and are pretty good all around.

Well, would you like wireless earbuds? The QY8 (there's a million and a half rebrands of this thing on Amazon and they're all the same) sound pretty decent, use Bluetooth, and are pretty good all around.

i would actually but my things is i like to lower the volume at traffic lights to listen for people slamming on the brakes behind me so i know wether to bail or gun it to avoid being rear ended so i'm more looking for something wired with a remote.

1 minute ago, QcDExtreme said:

i would actually but my things is i like to lower the volume at traffic lights to listen for people slamming on the brakes behind me so i know wether to bail or gun it to avoid being rear ended so i'm more looking for something wired with a remote.

Hmm OK.

Audio Technica ANC23s or 33is are both good options. I own the ANC33is's and they sound fantastic and have a volume wheel but the cable can get annoying.

Hmm OK.

Audio Technica ANC23s or 33is are both good options. I own the ANC33is's and they sound fantastic and have a volume wheel but the cable can get annoying.

okay i'll look into those and i tuck the wire into my jacket anyway.