Cooling for i5 4690x

What cooler should I get for my intel i5 4690x that I want to OC to at least 4.0

Budget $50 would like to keep it less though

I have an Anet A8 as my project printer and a i3 MK3 for when I want things to work. 

I extrude my own filament and haven't saved a penny yet.

My PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 8700k

Motherboard: MSI Z370-A Pro

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V (2x8GB) DDR4-3200

GPU: GTX 1070 Founders Edition (OC'd)

Storage: 2x 2TB Seagate 5400RPM, 128GB ADATA SSD

Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 750w  B2

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15. 3 Intake Fans, 2 Outtake

Case: Fractal Design Define R6

2 minutes ago, VoyexTech said:

What cooler should I get for my intel i5 4690x that I want to OC to at least 4.0

Try the hyper 103 or 212 evo

Best cooler for the lowest budget is probably the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo. That'll easily get you to 4GHz

I still down't know why people suggest the 212 EVO, sure it's well-known and for good reason, but there are new and better options available from CM and other manufacturers. 

Edit: 

I can't remember an alternative to the 212 EVO at the moment, and I don't have time right now so I'll just leave you with this :P

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Just now, DIV1D3 said:

I still down't know why people suggest the 212 EVO, sure it's well-known and for good reason, but there are new and better options availab2le from CM and other manufacturers. 

Because it is the "tried and tested method" and it works! :) "if it ain't broke don't fix it" 

Sorry for the quotes I couldn't resist :D 

If you want a reply PLEASE QUOTE ME!

WE NEED CUSTOM MEMBER TITLES AGAIN!!!!!

Member title post link!

1 minute ago, A Guy Eating Cereal said:

Because it is the "tried and tested method" and it works! :) "if it ain't broke don't fix it" 

Sorry for the quotes I couldn't resist :D 

True, though I'm sure there's even just the next 212, the 212X, I don't even know if you can get the 212 anymore due to how old it is. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Just now, DIV1D3 said:

True, though I'm sure there's even just the next 212, the 212X, I don't even know if you can get the 212 anymore due to how old it is. 

Oh wow, I didn't even know about that..... I got my 212 half a year ago and amazon still sell them :) 

If you want a reply PLEASE QUOTE ME!

WE NEED CUSTOM MEMBER TITLES AGAIN!!!!!

Member title post link!

Is there a color scheme to go with? Otherwise 212 evo or similar cooler, I guess.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

19 minutes ago, VoyexTech said:

corsair h55/ or cryorig h5 ultimate.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

So just as a confirmation, are you talking about the 4960X, or 4690K?