Win a $50 gift card for printerstudio.ca

LinusTech

Bit worried about the shipping, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see how this pans out.

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

I don't have any experience with them, I'm don't live in Canada :(

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

Briliant idea! Personally I've been wanting an oversized mouse pad for a while, but have never found one with a design that I have liked enough to buy. Maybe something with the LTT logo on it could be nice.

Live Long and GAME ON!!!

The apron would make a really good addition to the birthday bag for my mum. Also I can think of all sorts of hilarious gimmiks to do with the custom playing cards.

I don't have any experience with them, I'm don't live in Canada :(

The shipping fees are really decent. It's about $4.39 USD to ship a shirt anywhere in the world. $30 USD for expedited. $4 is REALLY cheap. 

Edit: This is a shipping quote directly from their site. I tested shipping prices to Australia, Germany, Thailand, Brazil and Sweden and got the same price for all with the exception of the FedEx price which varied by a couple of dollars.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I have been working in designing and printing about 8 years before starting to work full time as IT consultant.

During these years I have noticed a lot of prints on clothes and other washable items.

The main problem with these companies is actually the types on ink they use.

So it would be a good idea, to wash the bag and apron about 10 times and see if the colors degrade quickly.

Also, items like the clock and the postcards ... expose them to direct sunlight for a full day or two at the window, see how that affects them.

Just a thought ... as shipping internationally will make a sizeable difference in price ... maybe look at multiple companies ?

The types of products they offer are all quite simmilar so it would be down to pricing in the end..

- A long-time follower of your youtube video's -

I'm in. But I'm a bit disappointed that they don't do t-shirts.

I could use that and see how the service is, since I am from Denmark and therefor would be in at worldwide shipping area.

Current Specs: CPU: Intel I5 4690K, Motherboard: ASUS Z97-AR, RAM: 8GB Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz, GPU: Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 390, SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: 3x Seagate Constellation ES 500GB in RAID 5, PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2, Case: Antec LanBoy Air Blue/Black. Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate(2012), Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 1.

I'd love to try this out on some pictures from my recent trip to SJ as well as on some Photoshop designs I've done it'd be neat to see them (said designs) on print and gift some nicer pictures.

Daily Driver: Note 3 running CyanogenMod11 (HLTE 8/29)
Current Device(s)Note 3 (CM11) > Nexus 4 (Sold) > Galaxy S3 (eMMC Fried) > LG G2x (Sold) > Motorola Cliq (Stock) > Motorola SLVR (Lost)
This is my Next: OnePlus One | Google Nexus 6

I'm in. But I'm a bit disappointed that they don't do t-shirts.

http://printerstudio.com/unique-ideas/photo-t-shirt.html Their US/Worldwide site offer shirts.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

That would be cool, I live in he Netherlands so if you want international shipping this can be a way to find out.

I've heard that a student can say anything he/she wants

Shut up and take my money.

Im in Adelaide, AUS so I'd like to see what their shipping is like in terms of speed and protection of the merchandise. Also wouldnt mind some custom stuff thats hard to get here

Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H, Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB Windforce, 16GB G.Skill - NT 1600MHz, 250GB Samsung Evo SSD, 2x 1TB Seagate HDD, Corsair H100i CPU cooler w/Noctua Fans, 4x SP120, Fractal Design Define R4, LG W224T, Func MS-3, Apple Numeric Keyboard

-   BBR4 Hackintosh   - Server Rig

Can i get a slick poster?

Its all about those volumetric clouds

YAY Linus SWAG!

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

nice site just made a mousepad  :D will be here in 9 days was cheap to we will see the quality when it arrives.

not bad for 30 sec of time it took

746_C9752_EF3_BD98789_A0334_DC34_A335030

Never bought from them before... Do I still get a chance to enter?

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

i wonder what the shipping times to Australia would be? it would have to be a few weeks...

And then you realize your shoes are filled with peanut butter, what then?! >:L

"They ship worldwide", it will be kinda cool if someone outside of NA try it out to share how long the order will come to them from the other side of the world. Other thing, does the gift card cover shipping?

I'll totally order from them and give you some feedback on not only quality, but also shipping times to Vancouver Island I've placed orders from VistaPrint before, so I could sort of make a comparison between the 2 if that helps people decide as well. *fingers crossed*

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)