Ways to turn on my miner remotely or self started???

I want to know how to turn on my miner, is there any other way other than Wake over Lan??

Also it can be a self starter device that turn the PC on or reset if the pc freeze or crash.... thanks.

I really need something like this cuz the power in my country is not reliable and it goes and come many times a day, I have set the mobo to turn on when the power comeback but sometimes it does not turn on on its own.

my miner is running over wifi, thats why i want another way different of wake over Lan.

Looking around,

bla bla bla this, meh that!

I want to know how to turn on my miner, is there any other way other than Wake over Lan??
Also it can be a self starter device that turn the PC on or reset if the pc freeze or crash.... thanks.

I really need something like this cuz the power in my country is not reliable and it goes and come many times a day, I have set the mobo to turn on when the power comeback but sometimes it does not turn on on its own.

my miner is running over wifi, thats why i want another way different of wake over Lan.

Well, I dont know what MB you have but if you got a feature in your BIOS that called (or similar to) "Restore from AC power loss" or "PowerOn after Power-Fail" (or as it's labeled on my X58 sli-3 MB, "PWRON After PWR-Fail"), it'll turn on after a power out. 

If not, do you have a setting in BIOS for "Power on by Alarm" or  "Resume by Alarm" or something similar? 

Most MB's do and what this will allow you to do is turn on the computer at a specific time.

Not as good as being able to turn on right away after a power outage but there isn't anything else "that I'm aware" of that will allow a computer to turn on after being forceably shut-off. 

the mobo does have the restore from AC power loss feature, and i have it ON... but some times when there is a power flash (power goes and comes fast) the mobo turn off but something happen but it dont turn on....    

I haven't try the power by alarm but i know it have that feature too..

Looking around,

bla bla bla this, meh that!

Yeah, it's fairly easy to set up as well.

What OS are you running?

There's a couple steps you will have to do, one is like warmon6 stated, have your computer reboot on power loss which can be set in the bios. While in the bios find the setting that relates to the BSOD, and have it set so it auto restarts instead of sitting at the screen.

For power flashes, you should run some sort of backup power source which would make power flashes a non issue.

Once in windows (I'm using 7)

Run the Task Scheduler and create a new task. Call it whatever you like, have it set to launch your bat file. under triggers right click and select new, set a trigger for "at startup". If you find your display drivers crash from time to time, set a new trigger pointed at events, then locate an event where your display driver crashes then recovers.

That's the basics of getting it set up, you can go through and tweak the settings to make it to your expectations.

You could also use a smart phone and remote access into your computer and manually turn things on or monitor settings/temps. For android I'd recommend GPP Remote Viewer.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

I'd also recommend adding this to the start of your bat file

taskkill /f /im "cgminer.exe"

That way in random cases where the task accidentally runs twice, it won't launch more instances of CGminer than it should.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.