New Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard announced

Logitech announced a new mechanical gaming keyboard. This seem to satisfy people that are not so happy with some flaws of the G910 (like me):

We are very excited to introduce the new Logitech® G810 Orion Spectrum, a full-size mechanical gaming keyboard that features Logitech’s exclusive Romer-G™ mechanical switches and intelligent RGB illumination. Every aspect of the keyboard is precisely engineered, resulting in a uniquely crafted design to deliver peak performance for a pure gaming experience.  This uniquely crafted keyboard represents Logitech G’s dedication to better understanding what gamer’s are asking for and analyzing what will help improve their gameplay.

Link to original post on Logitech.com (4.2.2016): http://blog.logitech.com/2016/02/04/introducing-our-new-logitech-g810-orion-spectrum-rgb-mechanical-gaming-keyboard/

Looks very nice to me:

Screenshot

Screenshot

Lose the numberpad, and you have yourself a nice little TKL keyboard. As it is, it's nothing new on the keyboard market. 

2 minutes ago, NonaHexa said:

Lose the numberpad, and you have yourself a nice little TKL keyboard. As it is, it's nothing new on the keyboard market. 

The switches are new in comination with the media controls and the more usual keycaps (compared to the G910) At the moment it's unique on the market. It's not an innovation but a great improvement for logitech

Looks great! And new "G" looks even better! Nice work Logitech! Finally something serious without tacky "gamer" design by 10 year old boi :)

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

Looks like a nice, clean keyboard. It is a bit pricey IMO, $160(USD), but you do get a copy of The Division for free(it's inside the box). Supposedly The Division is only going to be bundled with it till March 31st(or really until those bundles run out after March 31st).

Also you can buy it on Newegg and Amazon right now(in the U.S. at least).

Still think my G710+ is still a much nicer design that the G810

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

Just now, Nick Paviour said:

I also like the design of the G710+ a lot. This one is a bit more neutral on design and would fit in a bit nicer in my setup. I still have to try out the Romer G switches though, but I've heard good things about them. I'm still undecided betwenn the K70, G710+ and now this G810...

20 minutes ago, Nick Paviour said:

i also like the cherry browns of the G710+

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

5 hours ago, NonaHexa said:

Logitech has a tkl, its the g410. They should make another one say g510 and bundle it with a separate numpad attachment. Like their dinovo media desktop 2.0

http://us.hardware.info/productinfo/16603/logitech-dinovo-media-desktop-20/photos

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Actually this keyboard looks pretty cheap to me...

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

Thank goodness it doesn't look like an alien's coffee table...unlike their other stupid gaming keyboard

looks rather boring to me and it doesn't even have makro keys. 2/10 would not bang 

3 hours ago, Tic-Tac said:

Actually this keyboard looks pretty cheap to me...

Looks fairly standard for a plain-jane mechanical keyboard. Reminds me a lot of Cooler Master's Quick Fire line actually. Just with the rather nice Romer-G switches and RGB lighting.

5 minutes ago, ADM-Ntek said:

looks rather boring to me and it doesn't even have makro keys. 2/10 would not bang 

That's what the G910 is for. This seems to be for people that wanted the Romer-G switches without the ugly "look at me I'm a gamer!" design of the 910.

I really like the design of this, clean and with the media keys. Only thing is i wish there was a brown switch option.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

5 hours ago, Derangel said:

That's what the G910 is for. This seems to be for people that wanted the Romer-G switches without the ugly "look at me I'm a gamer!" design of the 910.

That's exactly what I like about them, but after seeing the video they don't seem to look that good in person (especially the glossy plastic all around). Maybe I'll go for the Corsair K70 instead