4790k Voltages 4ghz

These are my voltages for having turbo boost off on my 4790k the idle temps I get are 28-32c and under load they tend to just reach 68c but I wanted to know if these voltages are fine?

Can they be lower?

20160208_053054.jpg

It doesn't look like you even overclocked the thing. How can the voltages not be fine? There's only one way to tell if the voltages can be lower and that is to lower them and see if stability holds.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

1 minute ago, Dark_wizzie said:

It doesn't look like you even overclocked the thing. How can the voltages not be fine? There's only one way to tell if the voltages can be lower and that is to lower them and see if stability holds.

The thing is I dont really need that extra boost of cpu power plus when I turn on turbo boost temps go up to 75c and I prefer to have lower temps since I game for long period of times. When I have it underpaid the vcore jumps to 1.250v thing is do I need that much?

Just now, Techinoob said:

The thing is I dont really need that extra boost of cpu power plus when I turn on turbo boost temps go up to 75c and I prefer to have lower temps since I game for long period of times. When I have it underpaid the vcore jumps to 1.250v thing is do I need that much?

1.25v for stock without turbo? Nah, you can probably get away with less than that. If you're saying that you put in a lower voltage yourself but it sets it back up to 1.25v, then it's probably just a UEFI setting... Which if that's the case... is something I should probably know but can't think of right now.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

1.25 seems a tad high for turbo, it could be that you have a slightly lower end bin of the 4790k's, mine usually is about 1.23/1.24V

If you're concerned about the thermals for longevity, turn turbo boost on in your BIOS, install Intel's extreme tuning utility (XTU) and then run your games for a while. You should be able to check the XTU for thermal throttling. As long as you're not throttling you don't really need to be concerned with your voltages. Plus the XTU makes it really easy to set a lower voltage and then test the system if you do want to lower the voltage.