Super Bowl 50 Just Ended: Your Thoughts?

Oberon.Smite

I thought it was a good game. Not a whole lot of action though. I guess the Panthers couldn't make it past Denver's defense, and after the touch down that resulted in a 22-10 score it was pretty much past the point of no return. 

68bace106b.png

I was dissapointed with the Panthers preformance but Denver played very well. 

15 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

coldplay completely overshadowed by bruno mars and beyonce 

^ I also agree

It was a pretty decent game. Nothing more.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

A slow, boring game as usual. I prefer the CFL because it's quicker.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I left in the middle of the second quarter because it wasn't a high scoring game. Although I do think the refs made an interesting call on that "incomplete" pass

The game was good. Im glad Denver won. Coldplay did good, beyonce was annoying and love Bruno Mars. The commercials were god awful this year.

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo

Well, considering this is the first win for my home team in over 18 years, i'm pretty pleased.

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

Well, didn't exactly turn out for what I was hoping for, but eh

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

I like the Broncos and I wanted them to win, but something felt off about the game so I didn't enjoy it very much.

I didn't like halftime either, but that was because the sound was atrocious. Though I did like what I was seeing of Bruno Mars. As for the commercials...the only good one was the Kung Fu Panda one. :P

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

This was a Great Super Bowl game, I'm glad that Peyton Manning went out on top and the broncos defense was beyond amazing. I liked Coldplay, bruno mars did ok, and  beyonce ruined the entire halftime show. 

13 hours ago, Technicolors said:

coldplay completely overshadowed by bruno mars and beyonce 

There is a difference between the three?

Not to be "that guy," but they are all equally garbage.

Demarcus Ware and Von Miller won the Super Bowl. Cam and Peyton were both pretty much shut down by the defenses. I would have liked to see Cam win, but I didn't really care either way. Peyton is one of the best QB's to ever play, and it's cool to see him (probably) end his career with a Super Bowl ring.

35 minutes ago, GigaSnow said:

There is a difference between the three?

Not to be "that guy," but they are all equally garbage.

Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has them.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Just now, eLucid said:

Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has them.

For sure.

Honestly I'm thrilled. never thought i'd get to see a denver win in my lifetime, especially with an all-time great defense... and with OSU winning the college football national championship last year I'm in a happy place right now xD.

I was only in it for the FOOD! 

Hot wings, jalapeno poppers, mac & cheese bites, subs on subs on subs, pizza, omghererskldasndjfnjn It was like the junk food equivalent to thanksgiving! xD

I honestly watched 2.5 seconds of the game. And it wasn't even the game, just Crazy Gaga singing the anthem lol

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)