What are the best free pc games?

AlanAlan

I got a gaming pc and I was wondering what free to play games are the best on the pc platform?

Can only thnk of LeagueOfLegends tbh. Never tried any other f2p Games tho.

Warframe. Try it out and see if you like it. It's not for everyone - you'll either love it or hate it.

Dota 2 or Smite for your MOBAs on Steam. 

TF2

Warframe

League of Legends (toxic community)

Unturned

Robocraft

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

War thunder
Mech Warrior online

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

2 hours ago, AlanAlan said:

I got a gaming pc and I was wondering what free to play games are the best on the pc platform?

Path of Exile is a pretty good dungeon crawler rpg (similar to Diablo or Torchlight).

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

4 hours ago, AlanAlan said:

World of Warships

War Thunder

TF2

World of Tanks

Armored Warfare

Your best bet will be to load up Steam and scan through their FTP list and see which ones are trending right now. Best thing about it is all you are out if you don't like it is the download time.

Desktop - CPU: R5-2600 MOBO: Asus B450 Micro Atx MEM: Team T-Force RGB Black 16gb GPU: MSI 970 CASE: Zalman Z9 Neo White PSU: Antec EA-750 Earthwatts

dota 2, planetside 2, path of exile

Fractal Design Core 2500 i7 4770k GA-Z87X-UD5H Cooler Master Hyper D92 Kingston HyperX 8GB  Powercolor r9 390 PCS+ Antec HCG-620M 

if you like to try MOBAs like league of legends(LoL),Dota 2, smite
i'd suggest playing heroes of the storm it's from blizzard and almost the same as the others but less toxic community and pretty much everything that you can buy and matters in the game can be bought using the money you collect in the game
also each week there's 11 different heroes that are free to use for the whole week so you don't really have to even use the ingame money

Hearthstone...

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• America's Army: Proving Grounds
  • War Thunder
  • World of Tanks
  • Warframe
  • Planetside 2
  • Black Desert (Russian or Japanese as the NA version has been changed to B2P)
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic
  • Tera
  • Heros and Generals
  • Halo Online
  • Neverwinter
  • Guild Wars 2 (just started this and it is pretty fun)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

14 hours ago, Ryoku said:

Path of Exile is a pretty good dungeon crawler rpg (similar to Diablo or Torchlight).

And it has the best F2P model out there. Real money gives you no real advantage. Mostly cosmetic stuff and room to store stuff.