Favorite Comedian

GeekJump

Richard Ayoade! 

I have fits of addiction for this guy. I will binge through a bunch of his stuff, lose interest, then come back months later for my fix!

Now currently reading his very strange book Ayoade on Ayoade

WHO BE YOUR FAV COMEDIAN SON!?!

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

8 minutes ago, Qyndryx said:

Lee Evans

Maybe I should add "and why" lol

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Just now, GeekJump said:

Maybe I should add "and why" lol

Cause he is fuckin' hilarious.  He has the same sense of humour as me, acting like a complete weirdo! xD

Billy Connolly "The big Yin" 

I really shouldn't have to explain why. 

Dara O'briain

A master of delivery and intonation. Also friends with my no.3 favorite comedian Ed Byrne 

I just realized that i can go on and on and on.. Alan Davies, Rich Hall, John Pinette, Rhod Gilbert, Dave Allen, Stefan och Krister, Henning Wehn etc

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Don't have just one favorite - Bill Burr, Tom Segura, Mitch Hedberg, Louis C.K., George Carlin......

yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why

7 minutes ago, techswede said:

Billy Connolly "The big Yin" 

I really shouldn't have to explain why. 

Dara O'briain

A master of delivery and intonation. Also friends with my no.3 favorite comedian Ed Byrne 

I just realized that i can go on and on and on.. Alan Davies, Rich Hall, John Pinette, Rhod Gilbert, Dave Allen, Stefan och Krister, Henning Wehn etc

I recognize most of those names...mainly from their appearances on shows where Richard Ayoade was also present...

Why is Mr. Ayoade not on your list??? Is he not popular in the UK (your name says 'swede' but your list includes a lot of UK peeps) 

Eddie izzard is a favourite. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

David Mitchell. Angry hilarious logic.
Close second must be Dara Ó Briain, because a physics nerd making jokes is pretty much the best way to my heart.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

1 minute ago, GeekJump said:

I recognize most of those names...mainly from their appearances on shows where Richard Ayoade was also present...

Why is Mr. Ayoade not on your list??? Is he not popular in the UK (your name says 'swede' but your list includes a lot of UK peeps) 

Ayoade isn't really my kind of comedian. My favourites are the ones that are just really at home on stage.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Louis CK and George Carlin. (RiP)

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

6 hours ago, Volbet said:

George Carlin. The man was a comedic genius.

Bill Hicks is a close second, though.

Agreed.

I never found American humour to be to my taste but these two were gods amongst comedians.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

1 hour ago, XTankSlayerX said:

Linus.

EDIT: Read Canadian, not comedian... Oh well.

No worries.  With their floppy heads and beattie little eyes it's more or less the same thing.

A favorite of mine that I periodically keep coming back to is Jeremy Hotz.  He does this awkward nervous thing that just makes me laugh.