My First Build part 2

Blyre

So after some consideration i think i improved it form my first version but now im undecided between the motherboards and the video cards. Here are the specs:http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/ZvFkFT

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M 76.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard: undecided between Asus Z170-A or MSI Z170A Gaming M5
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

VideoCard: undecided between Gigabyte GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming or Asus strix GTX 980Ti Oc edition
Case: Cooler Master 690 III ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair RM 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

Gigabyte video card look good with the asus motherboard and Msi motherboard looks good with the asus video card and i cant tell wich one is better.

I have also a question if i wanted to add a second monitor (not a good one, just one for me to look at voice chats and google stuff while im playing) could i do it?

Thanks

Pick the motherboard gpu combination you like best. There is little difference. Personally I would go with Asus for both.

Get a better psu. Super Flower SF-650F14MG would be an excellent chocie. XFX P1-650B-BEFX is also reasonably good.

Why 16GB of memory?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

7 minutes ago, brob said:

Pick the motherboard gpu combination you like best. There is little difference. Personally I would go with Asus for both.

Get a better psu. Super Flower SF-650F14MG would be an excellent chocie. XFX P1-650B-BEFX is also reasonably good.

Why 16GB of memory?

ok i look at it and the reason for why i chose 16Gb of memory is that i had friends that told me it would be cheaper to get those than late upgrading and i want to put my game servers on here and i know i need a lot of Gb

Just now, Blyre said:

ok i look at it and the reason for why i chose 16Gb of memory is that i had friends that told me it would be cheaper to get those than late upgrading and i want to put my game servers on here and i know i need a lot of Gb

If you going to be running game servers then go with an i7 in addition to the 16GB.

Both motherboard choices have four memory slots. Going with a 2x4GB initially would leave two slots free for a future upgrade.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.