what should i prefer during pc build

kakhat

Get the one with the 980 ti, you will be much happier with that one if your gaming on it.

if possible try and get 16GB of RAM though.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

980 ti. As a gamer you want to focus on the GPU then the CPU. A computer may look good but it don't matter if you have a GTX 570 and a i3.

Your saying what I put here will be under my posts?

PC:Rosabell

I will go with the unpopular opion and say build 2 with the 390 because a single 390 is perfectly fine for 1080p now and that build will be better to upgrade in the future

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

9 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

Get the one with the 980 ti, you will be much happier with that one if your gaming on it.

if possible try and get 16GB of RAM though.

4 minutes ago, Dragacane said:

980 ti. As a gamer you want to focus on the GPU then the CPU. A computer may look good but it don't matter if you have a GTX 570 and a i3.

will that cheap motherboard be any problem or will it limites gpu

1 minute ago, The_Stig said:

I will go with the unpopular opion and say build 2 with the 390 because a single 390 is perfectly fine for 1080p now and that build will be better to upgrade in the future

it is 1440p build

1 minute ago, kakhat said:

No, the motherbaord will not limit the GPU

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

1 minute ago, kakhat said:

it shouldn't be an issue but keep in mind it is MATX and is much smaller. It also only has one PCI slot, so crossfire and sli aren't an option, and it has no wifi in the build, you will have to use ethernet (which is always the preferred method.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

if it's only for gaming ( GPU load game) then the 980Ti is your best bet.

if your game is heavely cpu bound, you might check what performance the 6500 @3.2GHz will give you in those game in comparaison of the 6600k OC let's say an average of 4.4GHz and check how many fps is gain and maybe it is worth go to the 6600k.

So it's highly that your game is more GPU bound than CPU bound, but I want to say the 2 option just in case because I don't know what you are doing with your PC

CPU; i5 3570k | Motherboard; Asus P8z77 V-LK | RAM; 16GB (2x8GB) G. Skill ripjaws 1600 | GPU; AMD Readon 7850 2GB | Case; Fractal Design Define R5 | Storage; 1x OCZ Vertex 3 Series 120GB; 1x  Seagate Barracuda 1TB; 1x WD Green 3TB | PSU; SeaSonic 520W 80 PLUS PLATINUM Fanless | Cooling; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO with LTT NF-F12 pwm  | Operating System; Windows 7 Ultimate |

Just now, The_Stig said:

No, the motherbaord will not limit the GPU

what about cooler I didn't take any and stick with stock cooler

In my opinion, you don't need the EVO 250GB SSD, use a smaller one for the boot and program drive(I have a 120GB(Get something around 150GB)). If your not overclocking get a PSU a bit closer to the 420W PCPP is saying your computer will use, get something like a 500W/550W PSU. 

Save the money or get the i5 6600K on the other build.

12 minutes ago, kakhat said:

what about cooler I didn't take any and stick with stock cooler

If your not overclocking it should be okay. If you want something you can get the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/cooler-master-cpu-cooler-rr212e20pkr2