Should I get this knife in CSGO?

kaiden1337

I really like the look of the Huntsman Knife Urban Masked Field Tested. Should I just snag it? I don't really have anything else to buy. Also how easy is it to sell if I ever want to sell it say if i want something else?

Don't really know what to put here.

2 minutes ago, kaiden1337 said:

I really like the look of the Huntsman Knife Urban Masked Field Tested. Should I just snag it? I don't really have anything else to buy. Also how easy is it to sell if I ever want to sell it say if i want something else?

Check steams charts, they will show you how many are sold. Seems about 4-6 a day are sold, so shouldn't be too hard.

https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/%E2%98%85%20Huntsman%20Knife%20%7C%20Urban%20Masked%20(Field-Tested)

It's really just a matter of if you like it or not as its just aesthetic.

widget.png?style=banner2

PC: 13900K, 32GB Trident Z5, AORUS 7900 XTX, 2TB SN850X, 1TB MP600, Win 11

NAS: Xeon W-2195, 64GB ECC, 180TB Storage, 1660 Ti, TrueNAS Scale

2 minutes ago, ChronicGenocide said:

Check steams charts, they will show you how many are sold. Seems about 4-6 a day are sold, so shouldn't be too hard.

https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/%E2%98%85%20Huntsman%20Knife%20%7C%20Urban%20Masked%20(Field-Tested)

Aight that sounds good then, what's your personal opinion on it though? Does it look nice or is there something better for around $60?

Just now, kaiden1337 said:

Aight that sounds good then, what's your personal opinion on it though? Does it look nice or is there something better for around $60?

I don't play CS:GO but here is a chart of all the knifes for sale from CS:GO

http://steamcommunity.com/market/search?q=appid%3A730+knife

widget.png?style=banner2

PC: 13900K, 32GB Trident Z5, AORUS 7900 XTX, 2TB SN850X, 1TB MP600, Win 11

NAS: Xeon W-2195, 64GB ECC, 180TB Storage, 1660 Ti, TrueNAS Scale

Rise of the Tomb Raider

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

that knife i mean people like you buy it. so it will be harder to sell than say a fade knife but why not. i think huntsmans are big and clunky but i think the m9 is too. so if you like it get it.

1010011010/29A

Oh ok, thanks!

You should buy a knife from OP skins because you get so much off of the price just so that the seller can cash out. You can get probably a 100$ knife for around the same price. For that pricepoints of 60$ on the market however my favorite knife would be the flip vanilla or gut knife night mw, though the huntsman knife would be nice.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

1 minute ago, Swegly said:

You should buy a knife from OP skins because you get so much off of the price just so that the seller can cash out. You can get probably a 100$ knife for around the same price. For that pricepoints of 60$ on the market however my favorite knife would be the flip vanilla or gut knife night mw.

I would but the money is already on my steam account.

I just decided to buy it and it's nice. I'll probably have my fun with it and trade or sell it later on.

no are you fucking kidding me

its a game and your willing to spend 400 dollars on A VIRTUAL GAME ITEM??@?!@?!??!?!!??!@?!?

NO

JUST NO

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

your gonna look back at this in 10 years

the fuck did i just buy...

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

10 minutes ago, babadoctor said:

no are you fucking kidding me

its a game and your willing to spend 400 dollars on A VIRTUAL GAME ITEM??@?!@?!??!?!!??!@?!?

NO

JUST NO

I agree but chill man aha

Spoiler

Everyday build:

CPU: Intel Core i7 5960x - GPU(s): 2x EVGA GTX 980 Ti Superclocked+ ACX2.0+ (SLI) - Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X99 - RAM: 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black DDR4 4x8GB (2666MHz) - Storage: Intel 750 Series 1.2TB + 4TB WD Black - Case: Corsair 760T White - PSU: SeaSonic 1200W 80+ Platinum Certified - OS: Windows 10 Pro - Wireless Adapter: TP-Link Archer T9E - Monitor: Acer XB270HU bprz - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB - Mouse(s): Corsair Gaming M65 RGB + Logitech MX Master - Headphones: Sennheiser PC363D

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/WhyK99 https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/474247-r8-my-build/

Weekend build:

CPU: Intel Core i7 5930k - GPU(s): 2x EVGA GTX 980 Ti Classified ACX2.0+ (SLI) - Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 - Motherboard: ASUS X99-Deluxe - RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 4x8GB (2666MHz) - Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB m.2 & 2TB Samsung 850 Evo - Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv - PSU: SeaSonic SnowSilent 1050W 80+ Platinum Certified - OS: Windows 10 Home - Monitor: Dell S2716DG 144hz - Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE RGB - Mouse: Corsair Gaming M65 RGB - Headphones: Sennheiser PC363D

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YYK93C

Trust me man don't do that.

I used to have tons of really expensive csgo skins because I thought it was cool. I had like different knives for CT and T, many skins like vulcan, hyperbeast, asiimov and all that crap.

But in reality these are just cosmetics and a waste of cash in a game that is predominantly a bunch of racist and sexist russian and swedish kids within the 11-14 age range. 

Just like save the cash for something better or hell even go and have a fancy meal. And if it's steam funds I'd just keep it to buy games.
I mean, an awp skin won't change your gameplay experience at all, you'll just impress some russian 11 years old kid at best. 

But on the other hand, for that skin you can get a game that will give you hundreds of hours of gameplay...

5 hours ago, Macko939 said:

Trust me man don't do that.

I used to have tons of really expensive csgo skins because I thought it was cool. I had like different knives for CT and T, many skins like vulcan, hyperbeast, asiimov and all that crap.

But in reality these are just cosmetics and a waste of cash in a game that is predominantly a bunch of racist and sexist russian and swedish kids within the 11-14 age range. 

Just like save the cash for something better or hell even go and have a fancy meal. And if it's steam funds I'd just keep it to buy games.
I mean, an awp skin won't change your gameplay experience at all, you'll just impress some russian 11 years old kid at best. 

But on the other hand, for that skin you can get a game that will give you hundreds of hours of gameplay...

kid, your pretty good

*go buy mgs 5