Best keyboard under $30 USD

Hulkbert
Go to solution Solved by Gale,

I dont think you can get any mechanical keyboards at that price soo ya

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Just now, Gale said:

I've used that one for a little over a year now.. It's actually not that bad.

my work in progress

i5 6600k  //  16gb g.skill ddr4 3000  //  evga gtx 980

custom water loop

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

1 minute ago, Hulkbert said:

If you like chiclet style keys (like a laptop), then go for the one that you linked. If you like something more high profile, the one I linked would suit you more.

Just now, Gale said:

If you like chiclet style keys (like a laptop), then go for the one that you linked. If you like something more high profile, the one I linked would suit you more.

Thanks.

IBM Model M off Ebay, you'll probably need to clean it, and maybe order some keycaps from unicomp... But it will probably the last keyboard you ever need to buy.

15 minutes ago, Hulkbert said:

To you and anyone who reads this in the future, don't buy Reddragon keyboards. I have the same one that you linked, it's complete trash. The keys got stiff in a couple of months and it is really difficult to type and game on. It's style over performance