Future tech videos by me!

ViruZ_HUN

Hello!

first off. i think almost everybody knows me in this forum. and many of the posts i made was hollerius.

i know u guys think i Cant recommend stuff to people and u guys think i would recommend unsmart stuff,

BUT i recommend same as you for OTHERS. but for my self i ofc recommend the best(sounds crazy) but my future machine i decided to build in a year will be more rendering machine.

So i want to do tech videos in the future.

tech vids like "gaming pc for (money) dollars

and i want you guys to give me a chanse.

i want you guys to decide how much amount of money i shoud write together a system.

i will try to take out the best for example budget build like 800 dollars or others...

when the video is done if u dont agree with that i put in the list say what u shoud put instead of for example the video card or cpu..

so for how much amount money shoud i write together the system for in the video?

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

not trying to be rude, but can you even speak proper english?

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

yes i recently made a commentary on my channel. the english was MEdium... but hope it will be better

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Too much work for kiddies to think things out or to use their backspace key.

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

This should tell you the answer:

chanse.

And let me correct topic title too: "Future tech videos by From me!"

Have you done videos before? Maybe it'd be advisable to do the recommendations on a text based forum post and then go for the videos?

Have you done videos before? Maybe it'd be advisable to do the recommendations on a text based forum post and then go for the videos?

not tech videos but other videos yes.

but i would accept som advices

not tech videos but other videos yes.

but i would accept som advices

Yea so you could do a thread where people post requests and you can then do your own builds and share the costs and if that goes well for some time, then upgrade to yt :D

Yea so you could do a thread where people post requests and you can then do your own builds and share the costs and if that goes well for some time, then upgrade to yt :D

please say it more detailed i dont really understand:D?

First thing you need to do, is learn English, its even worse than mine and that's saying something!

Not trying to be rude but having proper English is vital.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Why is this in Tech News? This needs to be in either Offtopic or General Discussion.

COMIC SANS

Hello!

first off. i think almost everybody knows me in this forum. and many of the posts i made was hollerius.

i know u guys think i Cant recommend stuff to people and u guys think i would recommend unsmart stuff,

BUT i recommend same as you for OTHERS. but for my self i ofc recommend the best(sounds crazy) but my future machine i decided to build in a year will be more rendering machine.

So i want to do tech videos in the future.

tech vids like "gaming pc for (money) dollars

and i want you guys to give me a chanse.

i want you guys to decide how much amount of money i shoud write together a system.

i will try to take out the best for example budget build like 800 dollars or others...

when the video is done if u dont agree with that i put in the list say what u shoud put instead of for example the video card or cpu..

so for how much amount money shoud i write together the system for in the video?

Ok, if you really want to make good quality videos, then here are a few tips.

1. Have a decent to good microphone. No one wants to hear breathing noises constantly( if you don't know what i am talking about, watch your latest bf3 video.

2. Do not just randomly upload a 2 and a half hour raw footage of zombies or 45 minutes of bf3 with breathing noises. Edit in the video, maybe only display the highlights and maybe do a commentary over it. Scripting it would probably also be a good idea.

3. Try to do something different. Dont just upload raw footage of a game, maybe make some sort of series or something that has not been seen before. You should not really try to do something that other youtubers does, just because it works for them, does NOT mean that it will work for you. New and fresh ideas is always best.

4. This is probably where most small youtubers fail. CONSISTANCY. Don't just upload 2 videos in a row and then upload a random video 5 months later. Upload some what regualarly. Instead of uploading here and there, how about uploading maybe once a week? Consistancy is definatly important.

5. Please don't have an annoying intro. Intro's does not matter and in 8/10 cases for small youtubers they are just annoying. It isn't about the intro, it is about the content.

6. Practice your english. It is not much fun hearing someone that is not very good at english talk. As i said before, scripting should improve your english.

Hopefully this will help a bit, otherwise i just wasted my time writing all this.

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

Ok, if you really want to make good quality videos, then here are a few tips.

1. Have a decent to good microphone. No one wants to hear breathing noises constantly( if you don't know what i am talking about, watch your latest bf3 video.

2. Do not just randomly upload a 2 and a half hour raw footage of zombies or 45 minutes of bf3 with breathing noises. Edit in the video, maybe only display the highlights and maybe do a commentary over it. Scripting it would probably also be a good idea.

3. Try to do something different. Dont just upload raw footage of a game, maybe make some sort of series or something that has not been seen before. You should not really try to do something that other youtubers does, just because it works for them, does NOT mean that it will work for you. New and fresh ideas is always best.

4. This is probably where most small youtubers fail. CONSISTANCY. Don't just upload 2 videos in a row and then upload a random video 5 months later. Upload some what regualarly. Instead of uploading here and there, how about uploading maybe once a week? Consistancy is definatly important.

5. Please don't have an annoying intro. Intro's does not matter and in 8/10 cases for small youtubers they are just annoying. It isn't about the intro, it is about the content.

6. Practice your english. It is not much fun hearing someone that is not very good at english talk. As i said before, scripting should improve your english.

Hopefully this will help a bit, otherwise i just wasted my time writing all this.

thx for advice.

okay sry for breathing voices but i dont know how to avoid them. i have a steelseries seberia v2.

i have already tried to find something other youtubers dont have:/ but cant find anything...

can you recommend me something what others dont have, just give me a start where i shoud think?

thx for advice.

okay sry for breathing voices but i dont know how to avoid them. i have a steelseries seberia v2.

i have already tried to find something other youtubers dont have:/ but cant find anything...

can you recommend me something what others dont have, just give me a start where i shoud think?

Well first off you should consider maybe something like a blue snowball or a blue yeti:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blue-Microphone-Snowball-iCE-Adjustable/dp/B006DIA77E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378497901&sr=8-1&keywords=blue+snowball

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blue-Microphones-Bidirectional-Omnidirectional-Microphone/dp/B002VA464S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378497908&sr=8-1&keywords=blue+yeti

Second off, you should not ask other people what you should do. You have to do something creative your self.

Well first off you should consider maybe something like a blue snowball or a blue yeti:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blue-Microphone-Snowball-iCE-Adjustable/dp/B006DIA77E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378497901&sr=8-1&keywords=blue+snowball

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blue-Microphones-Bidirectional-Omnidirectional-Microphone/dp/B002VA464S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378497908&sr=8-1&keywords=blue+yeti

Second off, you should not ask other people what you should do. You have to do something creative your self.

yes u have right!

Not everyone's first language is English man  :huh:

My only thing is, why is this thread in this section of the forum? Where this should be? No idea, maybe general or off topic but not here mate.

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

yes u have right!

May I have a link to your channel? I would like to subscribe 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point