Patriot Viper 3 8GB RAM 2133MHz

Seagate Barracuda 1TB

Samsung EVO 120GB

Gigabyte 7950 3GB OC

Arc Midi R2

OCZ ZT 750W

LG 23" IPS

CM Storm White Quickfire TK (Browns)

And now some pics, though be warned I'm no photographer and only had an S3 to had. (sorry D:)

Group Shot

UZXafqnh.jpg

Mobo

JDeSIMqh.jpg

with the CPU and RAM

DD4TgjIh.jpg

Attached the behemoth

ya0UYa8h.jpg

I may have cut it pretty fine (41mm heat spreader vs 44mm clearance)

iruyq3ah.jpg

She boots!

uXNfOKih.jpg

...get too excited and skip forward. I'd apologize but we've all been there.

qINxkzIh.jpg

bit more in focus.

srSze1Hh.jpg

Sexy

tGREt3Bh.jpg

PSU managed?

L9kD9OYh.jpg

Thinking of grabbing some white extensions for the GPU, 24 and 8 pin. Other than that how is the cable management?

Other notes?

-CPU overclocking will be done today/tomorrow.

-GPU is at 1200MHz and the ram is being done after posting this.

-D14 is a pain to install with 1 person

-God my first mechanical keyboard is magical!

So yeah, first PC but seemed to have gone well.

Cheers for reading.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

looks great!

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

srSze1Hh.jpg

The cable management looks good but the graphics card sagging is what looks a little bad in the build

Great work anyways

The cable management looks good but the graphics card sagging is what looks a little bad in the build

Yeah, I noticed that.

Have given it a bit of support but not sure what else to do? Thinking of pulling the cables a little more taught and using some fish wire to attach it to the roof? Though not sure if that would be good for the card.

looks great!

Looks very clean! Good work ;)

Cheers Guys :D

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Great build for the first try! It resembles my build using the Define R4. Very clean and spacious :)

Its nice ^^ Good job

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Yeah, I noticed that.

Have given it a bit of support but not sure what else to do? Thinking of pulling the cables a little more taught and using some fish wire to attach it to the roof? Though not sure if that would be good for the card.

A backplate could help with reducing the sag on the graphics card, you can try and see if there is one available

Awesome.

The Midi R2 is awesome to build in :)

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

nice build but can't help notice the graphics card slanted 

#LESBOBRICKS

Great build for the first try! It resembles my build using the Define R4. Very clean and spacious :)

Cheers, think the inners of both are pretty similar except the foam in the R4. Lots of space so hopefully decent air flow.

Its nice ^^ Good job

Awesome.

The Midi R2 is awesome to build in :)

It really is, managed to route all my cables easily, fit everything in and still have tonnes of room.

nice build but can't help notice the graphics card slanted 

A backplate could help with reducing the sag on the graphics card, you can try and see if there is one available

Yeah, might invest in a backplate aswell as some extensions.

Yeah, might invest in a backplate aswell as some extensions.

Another option is to get a powercolor power jack or something :)

Or to gecho it with some string/wire and tie it to the top drive bays :P

options :D

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Another option is to get a powercolor power jack or something :)

Or to gecho it with some string/wire and tie it to the top drive bays :P

options :D

Yeah, just grabbed some fish wire, looped it around an empty screwhole and into the fan holes in the top. Has helped atleast a little until I purchase a backplate (if I can get one for the Gigabyte version).

Great work anyways

I had a similar problem in my build and i routed the power cables through a higher point in the case and zip tied them there and they help support the gpu now

Really nice job for a first build, good job with the cable management. You should probably remove the plastic on the SLI connectors also have you tried some simple things like tightening the screws on the expansion slots to make sure they help a bit with the weight? The Gigabyte cooler does look really heavy so there's only so much you can do :(.

Awesome first build man, Clean cable management and great part selection.

looks good! i love my arc midi. its so easy to do some great cable management in.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Excellent build. Always like to see NH-D14

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H