EKWB 420mm Radiator Fan Screw Spacing

Go to solution Solved by EK Luc,

The spacing on the EK-CoolStream CE 420 is 15mm.

ek-coolstream-ce_420_drawing_1000_1.jpg

Does anyone know for sure the screw spacing on EKWB radiators, particularly the 420mm radiator? I know most companies have 15mm or 20mm spacing, but I am making custom side panels and need to know the screw spacing. I'm debating between the Alphacool 60mm rads and EKWB rads. I haven't ordered any rads yet because I'm waiting to hear back on a sponsorship, otherwise I would just measure. Lol. Thanks in advance.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

the spacing is the same as having regular 140mm fans one beside the other

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

the spacing is the same as having regular 140mm fans one beside the other

No, I mean the spacing between the fans.

It's not that simple because Caselabs uses wider spacing than other companys

I think that it should be 15mm, but i need confirmation. For example: Alphacool rads have 16mm between fan screws.

And lots of cases have "slot" holes to account for this variation. I am having fully custom side panels machined, so I need to know the precise placement.

END OF LINE

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

The spacing on the EK-CoolStream CE 420 is 15mm.

ek-coolstream-ce_420_drawing_1000_1.jpg

You, sir, are my hero! A technical drawing was exactly what I was hoping for, but I couldn't find one on the EKWB website. :)

END OF LINE