Tubing on kraken x41 came off

Go to solution Solved by DXMember,

krakens should be fine though, right?

or should i go the corsair route

I wouldn't know, never used either kraken nor corsair

I've only heard good of krakens

I'm using coolermaster myself, wanted to get Kraken x61 but it was almost twice the price...

so the tubing that connects to the actual pump of my kraken x41 came off. Its only one of the two. I have filled it up again, but im not sure if it is still safe to use.

Thanks.

(also, i plugged the tube back in

ummm... is it like new or have you been using it for ages?

why don't you RMA it instead?

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

entirely new

I would go on and RMA that.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

so the tubing that connects to the actual pump of my kraken x41 came off. Its only one of the two. I have filled it up again, but im not sure if it is still safe to use.

Thanks.

(also, i plugged the tube back in

Was it in the system at the time? (just curious)

If you want a reply PLEASE QUOTE ME!

WE NEED CUSTOM MEMBER TITLES AGAIN!!!!!

Member title post link!

Was it in the system at the time? (just curious)

no, literally just opened it, and was zip tying it to a g10 when the tube came off and leaked on the card. good thing it was out of the system

entirely new

:D what did you fill it back up with? tap water?

c'mon man return it for a replacement

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M

no, literally just opened it, and was zip tying it to a g10 when the tube came off and leaked on the card. good thing it was out of the system

Nice! :) Please dont do what some people try and do, let the card dry for at least  2 days with a fan blowing on it! SO you dont loose that too!

If you want a reply PLEASE QUOTE ME!

WE NEED CUSTOM MEMBER TITLES AGAIN!!!!!

Member title post link!

Nice! :) Please dont do what some people try and do, let the card dry for at least  2 days with a fan blowing on it! SO you dont loose that too!

:)

:D what did you fill it back up with? tap water?

c'mon man return it for a replacement

no, not tap water

arrowhead sring water

xD

I would go on and RMA that.

yep, not gonna use it, took it off the card, and theres a little pice of plastic that holds the tubes in, that cracked.

I'd take both the card and the kraken to where you bought it and demend a replacement on kraken with a replacement or refund for the card

I'd take both the card and the kraken to where you bought it and demend a replacement on kraken with a replacement or refund for the card

by putting the kraken on the card, the cards warranty was voided.

#ivoidwarranties

by putting the kraken on the card, the cards warranty was voided.

#ivoidwarranties

sadlyff but I mean the kraken damaged your parts by leaking

not sure on NZXT but Corsair offers full system replacement if it's killed by a leaking AiO unit, but you have to ship all the dead parts to Corsair

not sure on NZXT but Corsair offers full system replacement if it's killed by a leaking AiO unit, but you have to ship all the dead parts to Corsair

I'm using coolermaster myself, wanted to get Kraken x61 but it was almost twice the price...

alright

Rhanks