Cooling a little case

patar.thedino

I just upgraded my computer with an r9 390 which is a very hot card. Im looking for new fans and i was wondering what the best 120mm fans are. I want to keep the system fairly quiet but my priority is to get two airflow optimized fans and one pressure optimized for my all in one

I just upgraded my computer with an r9 390 which is a very hot card. Im looking for new fans and i was wondering what the best 120mm fans are. I want to keep the system fairly quiet but my priority is to get two airflow optimized fans and one pressure optimized for my all in one

Could you list your full specs?

Sig under construction.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not too familiar with the Node 202's layout, but it looks as though the two fan spots on the left and the one in the back are intended as exhaust, and then there are two fan holes in the front intended as intake?

I'm assuming you have your AIO mounted in the back?

I think I'd just use NF-F12s for everything, even if it makes me sounds super boring.

Sig under construction.

Its the node 605 and it has two 120mm intakes forward on the left and right and on the back left theres one 120mm mount for exhaust and on the very back of the case theres two 80mm mounts

I currently have the stock, silent series r2 fans for intake and the coolermaster blade fan as exhaust through the radiator

I considered the nff12's but i also looked at the enermax twister pressure and the enermax seems to have a better price to performance ratio