freind is trying to talk smart about csgo

tinyexo1

were in eighth grade and we all play csgo we all have good gaming rigs with GTX 960s and r9 390s so were all hardcore pc gamers but not him he always talks about his high end rig and high fps but wait there's more its not his rig its his brothers and wait there's even more it only has integrated graphics. and he says its his rig because he has a account on it and he uses his brothers steam account.  now with all that in place let's go  

he cant play csgo nor has he ever to what we think. he talks about it though like he plays it and doesn't even know what hes saying its things like a ssg can 1 shot.

and all he is allowed to play really is minecraft and gmod 

now today hes claiming that in competitive with 2fps he could get a kill and he asking to use our accounts but wait didn't he have a account to play on. nope its his brothers 

k?

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

You can get over 2fps on integrated graphics just saying :P

but yeah.. as above

K..

cool story bro

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Point of this post is...?

If you have the option to get a high refresh rate monitor, do it.

Main PC CPU: i7 9700k CPU Cooler: NZXT x62 280mm Motherboard: MSI Z390 Carbon Gaming Pro AC GPU: EVGA GTX 3070 FTW3 RAM: Corsair 4x8gb 3200mhz SSD: 980 Pro 1TB, 2x 500gb Sata Case: NZXT S340 Black/Red PSU: EVGA Supernova G.2 750w 80+ Gold

Sounds like classic Year 8 shit talking.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

hes lieing to try to show off what he doesnt have

CPU: i7-8700K I CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ROG Strix 1080 Ti MoBo: ROG Strix Z370-E RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)   PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Case: Corsair Air 540 Display: 24" 1920X1080p 144Hz ASUS - 27" 2560X1440p 144Hz Dell OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

were in eighth grade and we all play csgo we all have good gaming rigs with GTX 960s and r9 390s so were all hardcore pc gamers but not him he always talks about his high end rig and high fps but wait there's more its not his rig its his brothers and wait there's even more it only has integrated graphics. and he says its his rig because he has a account on it and he uses his brothers steam account.  now with all that in place let's go  

he cant play csgo nor has he ever to what we think. he talks about it though like he plays it and doesn't even know what hes saying its things like a ssg can 1 shot.

now today hes claiming that in competitive with 2fps he could get a kill and he asking to use our accounts but wait didn't he have a account to play on. nope its his brothers 

i have many friends like this,,, i understand your need to rant 

Ok? You guys are eight? You act as if you bought your rig yourself. With what job? lol.

Technically it's your parents stuff, even though they gave it to you.

You are no better than him at this point.

Arguing about a video game is like arguing in a video game.

-KuJoe

An SSG can one shot though >.>

It destroys on headshots rofl.

Anyway, 2fps just won't cut it for comp, you'll get bent over the proverbial table and taken to town.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Ok? You guys are eight? You act as if you bought your rig yourself. With what job? lol.

Technically it's your parents stuff, even though they gave it to you.

You are no better than him at this point.

i had a job in year 8 ?

An SSG can one shot though >.>

It destroys on headshots rofl.

Anyway, 2fps just won't cut it for comp, you'll get bent over the proverbial table and taken to town.

Ikr? Lol. People just get mad and call it the COD gun, or for whatever reason, the woman's gun. v-v

..the SSG can one shot? Headshot's a  one shot with or without head armor I believe from a really far range...

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Well, as you are obviously young, here's a lesson for you. Maybe the kid just wants to be part of the group, be one of the lads doesn't want to feel left out whilst you have your " hardcore gaming rigs"

How do you think this "friend" would feel if he saw your post?

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Well, as you are obviously young, here's a lesson for you. Maybe the kid just wants to be part of the group, be one of the lads doesn't want to feel left out whilst you have your " hardcore gaming rigs"

How do you think this "friend" would feel if he saw your post?

Yoda!?!?! You finally learned to speak proper basic! :D 

old man wisdom right der

If you don't feel like taking the high road there is always the '1v1 me, bitch' method where you put him in his place and embarrass him. But bros don't destroy bros (unless for jest)

But in yr 8 I say let him be. If he grows up and still talks shit, destroy him at will!

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Ya, thx. That´s realy interessting. Please dont repeat this kind of Nonsense Thread. Thank you.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO