Oh EA how we all love you

So I was trying to access my games on Origin when I got an error message "The product code you have redeemed for SimCity does not support the current selected language. Please contact customer support for details", this happened to all my games. And so I tired all the "ideas" the tech support guy gave me and in the end he thought of this Idea'

EA
Let's try to get this issue fixed for you.

EA
But I would share that while fixing this issue, it might be chances that your game progress vanishes.

EA
And there is no way for us to recover the save.

EA
So, is tat okay for you?

WTF!! i HAVE TO DELETE ALL MY SAVE GAMES FOR A ISSUE THAT THEY LET HAPPEN!
I asked for compensation and got all of these excellent ideas for games.

EA
I had a word with my supervisor and I can offer you Sims 2 for free.

Oh, I get a free copy of the Sims 2, oh wait that game has been out for 12 YEARS!! So we moved on,

EA
Now I have a list of games from where you can choose 
Medal of Honor Warfighter
Battlefield 3
Mass Effect 2
Dead Space 2
Dragon Age: Origins

Oh I yes i get more of the games EA is throwing away in these "On The House" sales they have.

EA
Alright, I'm providing you a list of games please select any one which you want.

EA
Amazing Adventures Series
Alpha Centauri
Escape Series
Mystery P.I. Series
Bejeweled 3 (available on PC & Mac)
Bejeweled Twist
Crusader Series
Dungeon Keeper
Theme Hospital
Syndicate (1993)
Lands of Lore Series
Populous Series
Ultima Series (Note: Excluding Ultima Underworld)
Mass Effect 2
Dead Space 2
Dragon Age: Origins
Wing Commander
Battlefield 3
SimCity (available on PC & Mac)
Medal of Honor Warfighter
The Sims 3 (available on PC & Mac)

you
again i am sorry to tell you that most of these games will just sit on my hard drive and annoy me, I want a game that I can play that I haven't done anything in. I don't want a point and click game. In 2014 alone EA made $1b in DLC alone. you have being paid by the hour as for me I have been at my computer thinking about the save games i cannot access anymore and the old games that you are trying to sway me with.

you
I wish i could make this easier but I do have a lot of games you and did you really think that Syndicate (1993) will get me your forgiveness

They offer me a game that was released in 1993 and the game that I already am having issues with and games I can play on mobile, but they said I get to pick one of these games from this exceptional section.

I'm done with EA and refuse to use Origin.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Lol, when they offered the Sims 2 for free I was like "but they gave away the ultimate version for free some time ago already!" but you acknowledged that later :P 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I got an email saying someone tried to get into my uplay account, I figured screw it they can have watch dogs. Then I realized I should be nice and change my password to save them the dissapointment.

Hey...at least they try to help you and answer your support tickets.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Hey...at least they try to help you and answer your support tickets.

I've seen way more success stories with EA's customer support compared to the amount of time I've had a Steam account.

Jbj8ISC.jpg

Seriously though, I know the feels.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I really hate it when a company tries to give me free stuff when I encounter a bug also. :(

-KuJoe

Well, EA's support would be considered "The best of the worst"

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni