Help me Midori doesn' t run

Go to solution Solved by DXMember,

Qupzilla? yes it scores 400 out of 555 points on the first online htlm5 tester i ran it through.

it s a quick and clean browser, i realy like it. I can edit word online and play youtube (most of the lightbrowsers i tested cant) and it has a modern looking ui (not like its some ie explorer rippoff from the 90s). my only problem with it is that i can' t search with my enter key, i have to press the search button but i' m sure you can fix that by playing around with some settings... still have to find out how. 

it has a portable version, haven' t tested it yet but i like it till now and it' s kind of hard to let me love a browser.. soo yeah try it.. its fine for quick light to medium surfing i think.. i dont realy expect it to be powerfull enough to run the most demanding browser based things but it s not made for it right??

right ;)

as long as it can do HTML5 for the most part it should be good enough for pretty much anything modern

does it have 64-bit version as well? the thing I have about firefox is that it's 32-bit only and crashes if you overload it with a website full of high resolution images

This problem was solved by using a alternative browser called QupZilla

I Still don' t have any idea how to solve the problem with midori so if your system can't run it like mine

Go try it out!!

Goodluck 

Shenkie

Help guys,

I' just got a old hp Compaq mini CQ10-500 netbook, This device has a atom N455, 1gb ddr2 ram and an (updated) windows 7 starter os.

I just installed the ''light'' web browser Midori but whenever i try to run the browser i get a popup from Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library (what?!?)

and it says 

This Application Has Requested The Runtime To Terminate It In An Unusual Way. Please Contact The Application's Support Team For More Information.

now i don' t know how to contact the midori developers and i just want to run a browser that looks great and doesn't kill my 1gb of ram.

Chrome just uses to much ram , QT browser can' t even play a youtube video and it's hud is just outdated and ugly and light firefox didn' t run because i was missing something...

I' m trying to update my windows, it has been searching for updates (via ethernet) for hours...... I have no idea what's wrong but i think that I'm going to upgrade this thing to windows 10 32bits as fast as i can (the upgrade panel didn' t show up the last update soo I' m still waiting...)

But until then Can Someone Please tell me how to run this browser!!

Does it tell you version of Visual C++ missing? Like 2005 or 2012 or something?

Here, try this:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=48145

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

will updating to windows 10 32 bits solve this?? I can try to update this pc.... its not my main one anyway

i just checked i have redestributable 2005 2008 twice and 2010 should i uninstall some? what must i do?

do not uninstall any

install 2012 and 2015 if it doesn't work then you're probably out of luck

btw, your browser should have had come with the required redistributable if it's dependant on it...

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M

do not uninstall any

install 2012 and 2015 if it doesn't work then you're probably out of luck

btw, your browser should have had come with the required redistributable if it's dependant on it...

yup i am i guess. i tried it on my main laptop but it din' t work even after i installed that tool link you gave me ^^

I guess an alternative has to do it so i went with QupZilla. it worked on my main laptop and i really reccomend peeps with low ram or older slower pc-s use this funny little browser.

Thanks for your help bro

Grtz Shenkie

yup i am i guess. i tried it on my main laptop but it din' t work even after i installed that tool link you gave me ^^

I guess an alternative has to do it so i went with QupZilla. it worked on my main laptop and i really reccomend peeps with low ram or older slower pc-s use this funny little browser.

Thanks for your help bro

Grtz Shenkie

does it support HTML5 ?

does it support HTML5 ?

Qupzilla? yes it scores 400 out of 555 points on the first online htlm5 tester i ran it through.

it s a quick and clean browser, i realy like it. I can edit word online and play youtube (most of the lightbrowsers i tested cant) and it has a modern looking ui (not like its some ie explorer rippoff from the 90s). my only problem with it is that i can' t search with my enter key, i have to press the search button but i' m sure you can fix that by playing around with some settings... still have to find out how. 

it has a portable version, haven' t tested it yet but i like it till now and it' s kind of hard to let me love a browser.. soo yeah try it.. its fine for quick light to medium surfing i think.. i dont realy expect it to be powerfull enough to run the most demanding browser based things but it s not made for it right??

right ;)

as long as it can do HTML5 for the most part it should be good enough for pretty much anything modern

does it have 64-bit version as well? the thing I have about firefox is that it's 32-bit only and crashes if you overload it with a website full of high resolution images

right ;)

well it has 64 and 32 bits , a own engine?? and its multiplatform like multi multiplatform

just check out their site its awsome

https://www.qupzilla.com/