Do you think it's worth it to get a switch sampler?

Well i went to a store a few days ago and it only had a cherry mx blue keyboard that i could try but when i used it for like 2 minutes i liked it from how little i uses it, but do you think it's worth it to get one of these? http://www.maxkeyboard.com/max-keyboard-keycap-cherry-mx-switch-o-ring-sampler-kit.html it's 10 dollars after shipping so it's not a whole lot to lose but do you think it's worth it?

Yup. Switches can only be felt, not described by text.

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Go for it!

I did a "blind buy" on the SteelSeries 6Gv2 [MX Black] it felt ok, but not really great.

I did another "blind" buy of MX Blues on my WASD Custom V1 and I was like "That's how I expected a mech keyboard to be!" [no way to try switches here, and no sampler kits within a reasonable pricerange [10$ + 50$ shipping no point] ^^

If you can get your hands on one, be sure to do so, you'll have a much better experience.

If you buy the CM one and decide to go for a CM Keyboard [Very good keyboards] you'll get the money for the sampler kit back so ultimately it was free ;)

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Just go down to a shop and try typing, its free

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

Just go down to a shop and try typing, its free

If i lived by a place or knew a place to go try them sure.

Definitely buy one. No one can tell you what switch you will like.

Fractal Design Define S, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz, Noctua NH-D14, Asus Sabertooth Z77, EVGA 980Ti SC+, 4x8GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz, EVGA P2 1000W, Creative sound blaster Z, 2xSamsung 850 120GB RAID 0, 2xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB Other stuffs: BenQ XL2411t, LG Flatron M2262D, Ducky Shine 3, Logitech G400s, Steelseries QCK Heavy, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80ohm, Shure SE215, Blue Snowball

Hands down get a switch sampler.  Like everyone else said there's no way to accurately describe the feeling and you REALLY will appreciate your favorite key type once you find out what that is.

CPU: i7 6850K RAM: 64GB 3200Mhz Mobo: EVGA Micro2 PSU: EVGA P2 850W GPU: EVGA 1080 Ti FE

Case: Fractal Design Node 804 Cooler: NH-D15S

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 256GBSandisk Ultra II 960GB

If you get a sampler kit that has nowhere to mount the switches and just comes with the switches themself and some keycaps, build something to mount them! the switches as they are don't feel anything like when they are mounted somewhere.

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE