What is school like in America?

Overkilled

does that include sports because in my school 7:30-2:05 is classes 2:05 to 3:05 is what we call fifth block or in other words clubs such as band(big deal in my school marching band is 200 people strong ,largest in my state :D , and we'll performed for the Eagles ( Philly's American football team)) and then 3:15-5:00 is sports practice and anything after that is either a play practice or an away game.

Yeah but it only lasts an hour and it's also part of our academic curriculum called MAPEH (Music, Arts, Physical Education, Health) with the physical education part only on fridays. I was on a private school though so I guess that's why our schedule was messed up.

Halden-Prison_1634893c.jpg

Could be worse.

:D that looks like my college dorm room

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Canadian here. I believe our schools are in-between the British and American schools. Our schools usually start around 8:30am and end around 2:50pm. We use percentages for grades for instead of letters. Our classes are usually split into 4 periods with a lunch in the middle. So 2 classes in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. We usually have a weekly schedule that we follow.

For clàsses we always have the core and sciences, but a lot of schools also have trades / computer / business / art classes. Usually we have to take at least one elective said above per semester.

Depending on how big your school is, it us possible to just do trade classes every other day. For example, I took welding twice, and automotive / shop twice in two years. The welding classes have really put me ahead of a lot of other kids due to the fact that most highschool welding shops were considered too dangerous.

I also took a few AutoCAD classes. Along with a few physics and chemistry classes.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit