Re-occuring crashing.

monaka25

Well, once every other day, my computer goes on a crash spree with this message, and sometimes it will stop, but IT IS STARTING TO GET TO MY NERVES. I'm getting sick and tired of it, I tried Microsoft's troubleshooting solution which didn't help. .-. 

Here is the pic of the crash error.

post-190343-0-87132800-1453427644.jpg

I think the crash spree ended for now, but I know for a FACT its going to happen again in a few days, because that is just how it works.

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

Well, once every other day, my computer goes on a crash spree with this message, and sometimes it will stop, but IT IS STARTING TO GET TO MY NERVES. I'm getting sick and tired of it, I tried Microsoft's troubleshooting solution which didn't help. .-. 

Here is the pic of the crash error.

attachicon.gifzzz.jpg

I think the crash spree ended for now, but I know for a FACT its going to happen again in a few days, because that is just how it works.

was this a clean install of 10 or only the upgrade?

cause it looks like a problem with a old driver

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

was this a clean install of 10 or only the upgrade?

cause it looks like a problem with a old driver

Well, "technically" it was a upgrade, but my PC had so much issues when I had win 8 I couldn't even install windows 10. I freshly installed windows 8 so I could upgrade to windows 10. My graphics drivers are good, tho sometimes it seems to end my crashing spree, but its only temporary when it does fix it. That or the crashing spree is over when I have enough time to even install the driver.. so I don't know.

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5

You dont have anything OCed do you? I got this exact error when i pushed my RAM speed to high. Maybe a RAM issue?

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

Mine does that every once in a while, not sure why but all i do is hold the power button and it rarely happens again

its a problem with your killer networking card..uninstall it..reboot..then try toi trick windows into using the atheros driver..its more stable

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/guide-turn-your-killer-e2200-nic-into-qualcomm-atheros-ar8161.198899/

Well, "technically" it was a upgrade, but my PC had so much issues when I had win 8 I couldn't even install windows 10. I freshly installed windows 8 so I could upgrade to windows 10. My graphics drivers are good, tho sometimes it seems to end my crashing spree, but its only temporary when it does fix it. That or the crashing spree is over when I have enough time to even install the driver.. so I don't know.

what???

why would issues with windows 8 prevent you from clean installing windows 10

do you know what a clean install is? do you know how to do one?

you do not do it from within windows 8...

and no, clean installing windows 8 and upgrading is not the same as doing a clean install

to do a clean install you put windows 10 on a USB drive, boot into the USB drive, format your SSD or hard drive or whatever, and install windows 10 from the USB

then activate it with your windows 8 key

that is a clean install

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

what???

why would issues with windows 8 prevent you from clean installing windows 10

do you know what a clean install is? do you know how to do one?

you do not do it from within windows 8...

and no, clean installing windows 8 and upgrading is not the same as doing a clean install

to do a clean install you put windows 10 on a USB drive, boot into the USB drive, format your SSD or hard drive or whatever, and install windows 10 from the USB

then activate it with your windows 8 key

that is a clean install

he said he couldn't upgrade to 10 from 8..cause his windows was so messed up

so he did a clean install of 8..then upgraded to 10...

probably should do a full clean install of 10 tho

its a problem with your killer networking card..uninstall it..reboot..then try toi trick windows into using the atheros driver..its more stable

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/guide-turn-your-killer-e2200-nic-into-qualcomm-atheros-ar8161.198899/

Thanks! Do you happen to know why it is doing this, and are you sure its my networking card? I didn't have this issue while I had windows 8.(And I used the same motherboard).

Thanks! Do you happen to know why it is doing this, and are you sure its my networking card? I didn't have this issue while I had windows 8.(And I used the same motherboard).

lots of people have driver problems with the killer networking driver

whenever I can..I try to always force windows to use the atheros driver

You dont have anything OCed do you? I got this exact error when i pushed my RAM speed to high. Maybe a RAM issue?

I wouldn't imagine so, I only have my Beefy G.Skill sniper OC'd from 1600 to 1866, so it would be strange if that was the cause, especially since its right under my only top case fan.

I wouldn't imagine so, I only have my Beefy G.Skill sniper OC'd from 1600 to 1866, so it would be strange if that was the cause, especially since its right under my only top case fan.

It probably wouldnt hurt to turn it down just to see. Or maybe if you have your CPU OCed. I would start there, removing OCs are always the first step for me.

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

It probably wouldnt hurt to turn it down just to see. Or maybe if you have your CPU OCed. I would start there, removing OCs are always the first step for me.

It turns out it wasn't OC'd at all. I actually have my CPU UC'd to 3.4ghz due to folding when the house was hot.

Soo... thanks to cdsboy2000, that program gave me some status on the crash!

post-190343-0-28074600-1453429468.png

Soo.. thats definitely my Killer e2200 drivers?

I think its my killer E2200 drivers.. but I can't figure out, even with the guide, how to replace the drivers.

I am trying, I can't figure it out at all. I used a "Driver Assist" :/, it showed the driver was very bad, but I would have to register or something dumb for it to do it for me, because I'm SICK AND TIRED of troubleshooting! :C

Would just installing a random PCI(or PCIe) network card into my pc for now and just uninstalling the e2200 card all together just as a walk around work until I feel like getting around to my PC's drivers?

Ok, it is happening again. I couldn't not figure out last night how to change the drivers, when I go to the button that says "have", and select the file, but it ways that I don't have the drivers for it in that folder.. and when I select the downloads folder(where it is out). I couldn't see the file in Winrar format(which is how it downloads), so I put the file into a normal folder, copied the name and the files over, then used that. But it does not work! Its pretty angering :P  To get around this, can't I just put in a random internet card, download the drivers for it onto my pc, and uninstall the Killer e2200 drivers and just use the cheap internet card(hopefully one that has gigabit ports, even tho my service is 10/100 :P)....