Worth of my PC, what to upgrade next

Hello guys, i was just wondering whats the worth of my PC ? Do i have enough Power for some upgrade, and what should be my first next upgrade ?

Processor: Intel® Core i5 CPU 760 @ 2.80GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz

Motherboard: Gygabyte GA-P55-UD3L

Cooler: Cooler Master Sleeve Bearing 120mm Silent Fan for Computer Cases, CPU Coolers, and Radiators

RAM: 4GB Kingston HyperX Blu 1600MHz KIT 240-Pin CL 9 (KHX1600C9AD3B1K2 /4GB)

SDD: SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III

Graphic Card: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series

Sound Card: Realtek Digital Output(RCA) (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Power Supply: Cooler Master GX 550W

DVD Burner/Reader: Super Writemaster SpeedPlus

Case: CoolerMaster CM 690 II (ver.2)

Get a GPU first - I'd suggest a R9 380

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Maybe get a HDD, I doubt 256 GB is going to last you very long.

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

There are some things you should know btw
1st My SSD is SATA III, so it can run up to 6GB/s and my motherboard supports max 3GB/s (SATA II)

2nd my father bought Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2666MHz 8GB which i cant use sicne my motherboard supports DDR3. . . 

Was wondering about getting HDD, but i have laptop for data, and i want this dekstop to be a performance PC so data will be on laptop and apps on dekstop PC.

Wanted to get +8/16 GB of RAm sicne i have 2 slots there doing nothing and i do intensive tasks for only 4GB of ram, but than father bought DDR4 :q

So now... I am considering getting R9 too, since my CPU+MB are not that bad...or i think they are not that old/bad to be replaced, but considering what i have atm, i was wondering what should i do. . .. 

SDD runs very good even if it runs half of speed, but this DDR4 is useless now... Should i give like 500e more or so, just to use this 70e of DDR4 ? Is it worth it ?

Thank you all for replying :)

Get a GPU first - I'd suggest a R9 380

CPU & motherboard > GPU

Maybe get a HDD, I doubt 256 GB is going to last you very long.

get a new gpu first (r9 380x, ect)

I'm new to this forum, and i forgot to quote you all and since i dont know how to do it now, i am posting a new comment just to quote since i replied :D

You should probably get more ram first, and the "Good amount" for gaming pc's is 8gb. You might also want to look into getting a newer cpu because it is first gen. Also, your gpu is pretty old. A good upgrade would be a gtx 960 4gb, or a r9 380x or 390.

I'm new to this forum, and i forgot to quote you all and since i dont know how to do it now, i am posting a new comment just to quote since i replied :D

Keep the DDR4, you might need it in the future :P And I agree with what @don_svetlio said, R9 380 4GB as well as another. 4GB of system memory.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

You should probably get more ram first, and the "Good amount" for gaming pc's is 8gb. You might also want to look into getting a newer cpu because it is first gen. Also, your gpu is pretty old. A good upgrade would be a gtx 960 4gb, or a r9 380x or 390.

Keep the DDR4, you might need it in the future :P And I agree with what @don_svetlio said, R9 380 4GB as well as another. 4GB of system memory.

And for that GPU and RAM do i need stronger PSU ? Since it will need more energy than this old GPU ? And than if yes, do i need stronger fan for keeping temperature low ?

And for that GPU and RAM do i need stronger PSU ? Since it will need more energy than this old GPU ? And than if yes, do i need stronger fan for keeping temperature low ?

Your current PSU is fine.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats