Bionc, Where do I see my stats properly?

Hi,

I have been running the Bionc app on my spare android phone for a few days, yesterday I seen 1 of the projects hit 100% but today I dont see it.

Iv looked on https://boincstats.com/ to see if the stats are on there from that 1 thats been completed but I cant see it.

Anyone know how it works? lol

i havent used the android phone for boinc but i know for pc it is under the project your doing. for me i am working on the Asteroids@home project so my stats would be located on their site. idk if the phone app has the account page like the boinc manager. but basically you click on the project name and click account and it should bring you to thier stats page.

This is on pc so this may not work for you

post-259091-0-73721700-1453415152_thumb.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Yeah I don't have that on the mobile app. Can't even see it on the BAM site either.

Also doesn't seem like I can join the LTT (LMG) team unless I use the app.

BAM site has teams and I can even find the LTT (LMG) on the BAM site just cant join it through there.

O well never mind then.

Update. I have now joined LTT team on 2 places. Hopefully this works :)

post-300758-0-28029900-1453420632.png

Thank you Tobben, I had already found them but thank you anyway :)
Still haven't received any credit from them yet.

I will someday soon get my spare PC up and running as I want to run a few things on it and I will run this on it to.