I want speakers...

Merc.

... But I can't have them because there are other people living in my house... (My family) So please recommend me headphones that has the biggest possible soundstage, minimal sound leakage, lots of detail, good bass and highs... Basically something that is similar to good surround sound speaker system. 

One last thing: Help me. :D

King of Off Topic.

Wide sound stage and minimal sound leakage is hard to do.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Eh i have a SADES A60 . Now i dint tested the leakage and yeas it has surround and its usb...BUT has vibreation so DEEP bass and very good higs better to set up the equalizer and ....and 32ohm but it does sound GREAT

like what @ZetZet said a wide sound stage usually only comes with open back headphones that "leak" sound although ill tag @SLL hes usually the go to guy on this forum when it comes to audio 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

Sennheiser HD800S.

Why stop there? He should just go ahead and throw down on the Sennheiser Orpheus and call it a day.

Main Rig:  CPU i5-4670k   MOBO Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI   GPU GTX 980ti    RAM 8GB  STORAGE 128GB ADATA(OS)/250GB Samsung 850 EVO(APPS)/3TB WD Red

AUDIO: AMP/DAC TEAC AI-301DA SPEAKERS: Cambridge Audio SX50 Phones: Philips Fidelio X1

Why stop there? He should just go ahead and throw down on the Sennheiser Orpheus and call it a day.

Let's be realistic, come on now.

Those NAD and PSB headphones are supposedly designed to sound like being in a room with speakers. They both are generally well regarded closed back headphones.

Both around 300 usd, however the design might be funky for some people.

What's your budget? I would choose the most expensive ones you could afford, goto newegg and sort by price. Literally choose the one that looks coolest/has the features you want.

After around $300 I doubt the sound difference would even be noticeable, unless you're a true audiophile or producer or something. 

Wide sound stage and minimal sound leakage is hard to do.

Well I know this little trick where if you put a little bit of delay on one side of a stereo source it can increase the sound stage. Dont recommend it really as it changes the way something sounds but it works.

The Dick of the audio page!

Anything by Shure, Sony, Sennheiser is going to be good value. If you really have cash to boot the flagship Bose stuff is really good but price to performance not the best