GPU ussage issue....

SK_Caterpilar_SK

So back in days as i tred my new mobo (the crosshair V formula Z(btw back with the old M5A97 R2.0 stil same ) I noticed that when i was triing to game on it with my scrappy AMD Sapphire HD7770 graphics card OT WASNT AT 100% OF USSAGE AS IT WAS NORMALLY..... My cpu is not actually a scrap actually a good price-performance cpu thats AMD FX-4300 (4Core). So my idea was to change PCIe speed...i did it to 150Mhz...nothink changed but my crosshair wont even boot up with that speed if i wont mod somewhow the Ram and it changed a little bit of it. BUT STILL DROPS. than i tryed to reinstall the software for the GPU and that ... seemed to work but after a whyle it agan started to drop....I even overclocked my CPU to 4.6Ghz at 1.48Volts on a...aa monsterous air cooler xD and it was still giving this to me... i also overclocked my Ram to 1800Mhz from 1600 but it was just a waste of time.... Installing the crimpson was btw a bad idea in my case because it just makes it messy and thats just not good for me...(uh and btw i overclocked very hardly my GPU and VRAM also) These issues seems to be  a problem only with WarThunder I just played Portal2 on max setting i just can and minecraft and huh prettymuch EVRYTHINK I HAVE 

HERE IS A PIC TO SEE WHAT MAKES ME RAGE....

(And yeas i noticed that only one core is wonrking on it...IDK WHY)

post-302351-0-86815500-1453396555_thumb.

Maybe try reinstalling the drivers? And im sorry, i have to say, no. Your amd fx 4300 isn't a good cpu. The 6300 is compatible to the i3, so yeah.

I would call the i5 4690 a good price:perfomance CPU.

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

Maybe try reinstalling the drivers? And im sorry, i have to say, no. Your amd fx 4300 isn't a good cpu. The 6300 is compatible to the i3, so yeah.

GOT DAMM FOR THE PRICE I GOT IT ITS WORTH IT xD

And i reinstalled everythink

I would call the i5 4690 a good price:perfomance CPU.

ýou know not all fo us have a SHIT TON OF MOENY to spend on a fuckin I5 (if i would have that amounth of money i would get a I7 5960x....)

it won't always be at 100%

it doesn't have to always be at 100%

sometimes the games are just crap like Batman and it will never be at 100%

and this seems to be the case with you, not the CPU1 % utilization - the game appears to be heavily single threaded and your CPU is hitting the limit, try overclocking if you have a decent board and cooling

I'm sorry for your loss, move on

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

ýou know not all fo us have a SHIT TON OF MOENY to spend on a fuckin I5 (if i would have that amounth of money i would get a I7 5960x....)

Well if you want to be in PCMR you need to have a SHIT TON OF MOENY boi

Well if you want to be in PCMR you need to have a SHIT TON OF MOENY boi

SHUT UP....i dont need a CPU that i will never use fully....

SHUT UP....i dont need a CPU that i will never use fully....

But I'm sure a CPU that doesn't bottleneck your system would be nice lol

it won't always be at 100%

it doesn't have to always be at 100%

sometimes the games are just crap like Batman and it will never be at 100%

and this seems to be the case with you, not the CPU1 % utilization - the game appears to be heavily single threaded and your CPU is hitting the limit, try overclocking if you have a decent board and cooling

I'm sorry for your loss, move on

Welll i know but it was A LOT more stable like 99% and i know most of you would tell me its my CPU that causes my problems but its not... before i was plaiing normaly like great extreme framerate and there wont change anythink even a frekin extrme oc from 3.8Ghz to 4.6... so im just lost what to do now... all started after triing my new mobo if it works and than it all started a lots of issues a lots of problems oherways the cpu itself was stale enought but the PCIe had a lot more problems that i was expecting ...

this CPU doesnt bottle neck my sistem because back in time i was using this the same CPU witn the SAME GPU and it was running allways at the top no drops nothink at all you have no idea what AMD does EVERYONE JUST TAKLS ABOUT INTEL.... I only buy what i need i need

i5 4460

you can buy it if you need...i dont because i was running very nice all topped out without problems UNTIL i changed my mobo and than all started but my cpu im sure isnt a bottleneck....

Welll i know but it was A LOT more stable like 99% and i know most of you would tell me its my CPU that causes my problems but its not... before i was plaiing normaly like great extreme framerate and there wont change anythink even a frekin extrme oc from 3.8Ghz to 4.6... so im just lost what to do now... all started after triing my new mobo if it works and than it all started a lots of issues a lots of problems oherways the cpu itself was stale enought but the PCIe had a lot more problems that i was expecting ...

can you check if maybe there is a BIOS update for your motherboard aviable

also try changing processor Affinity in Windows Task manager for your game

it doesn't seem that the game is running right - from the MSI Afterburner report it's obvious that only the first core is used

did the game get any updates recently? are you using the lates Crimson drivers?

maybe look around the internet if anyone else is having similar issues with that game

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M

do you talk like this to your friends as well? or do you not have friends? how about your mum? do you talk like this to your mum?

can you check if maybe there is a BIOS update for your motherboard aviable

also try changing processor Affinity in Windows Task manager for your game

it doesn't seem that the game is running right - from the MSI Afterburner report it's obvious that only the first core is used

did the game get any updates recently? are you using the lates Crimson drivers?

maybe look around the internet if anyone else is having similar issues with that game

I already checked all the BIOS and it is up to date and i did noticed tha this think works only true one core i dont remember if i ever changed that Affinity but i will look at it maybe that was the proble i will see . Yeas the game is a Onlyne MP game that reguires to be UP TO DATE. No im not using crimson i just uninstalled it because i need only the driver for my graphics card.

do you talk like this to your friends as well? or do you not have friends? how about your mum? do you talk like this to your mum?

That's my motif, son. I make fun of you in a way that's fun for everyone. 

I'm a sarcastic douche, but when you look past that, I'm really just an asshole :)

FUU wrong anwer...

I'm a sarcastic douche, but when you look past that, I'm really just an asshole :)

don't reply, just think about what you said and what kind of emotions that makes people feel

you should work on your attitude, you should try your hardest to make people feel valued and respected around you

what you're doing is really low and the comunity doesn't need members like that

ok than go and do it to your mother as well to us and do it to your frends parents whoever just youre to useless for us so thanks for understanding

before i was plaiing normaly like great extreme framerate and there wont change anythink even a frekin extrme oc from 3.8Ghz to 4.6...

did you oc when you changed the motherboard?

can you try setting it back to stock?

sometimes software might act strange like that, thinking "oh look I have a very strong core and won't split the load to others, this one will be enogh", but then it turns out it's not.

also check if any of your friends noticed that the game performs wierd like using only one core, also check online if others have this problem - it could happen so that some patch in the game broke something

try installing the full Crimson package just to make sure it's not that, if it doesn't help then you can always uninstall

did you oc when you changed the motherboard?

can you try setting it back to stock?

sometimes software might act strange like that, thinking "oh look I have a very strong core and won't split the load to others, this one will be enogh", but then it turns out it's not.

also check if any of your friends noticed that the game performs wierd like using only one core, also check online if others have this problem - it could happen so that some patch in the game broke something

try installing the full Crimson package just to make sure it's not that, if it doesn't help then you can always uninstall

Yeas i did xD who would do that with a monster mobo like the crosshari V formula Z xD

I actually tryed and i did know that when i was running at stock i was bottlenecking my gpu slightly but it didnt ended up as good as i expected to be because i still remmebr thoose old number before i did oc any of my part. on the crossahri V formula Z was my problem to get a PCIe 150Mhz frquency that forced me to blow my ram to 1.7 volts and 2000 Mhz but it was also running on a slight overclokc like 1800Mhz from 1600 but that did changed a lot. so i was able there to run at full PCIe 3.0 16x 150Mhz ven i have there 4 pcie slots (two 16x two 8x) but i was using ONLY ONE.... i was that moment think of like OH its myabe because my cpu have not neought PCIe lines (i guest it counts even when i havenothink in the slot) and i just came back to original mobo and i was able to top force all MHZ and that did improved somethink but still not like before. I have to highlight that its maybe a issue for osking my frends if they have the same problems BECAUSE I HAVE NO FRIENDS :D and this is not a patch problem... i was gaming on actually the same version now on the new mobo old mobo and after first time changin the mobo to the new one this came up for me and i cant fix it....

I tryed to unstall the full pack even with the AMD gaming evolved or how its called and dint do anythink it was fully working for first 5 minutes but than agan got back to its drops...

And i tryed the core affinity and it didnt changed much i switched the game for one that first core and than allowed agan all cores and than the only think that was perfect is the load of all CPU being pretty much the same and yep nothink changed.

damn, seems like nothing Works for you =(

can you try reseting all your overclocking settings to stock? like everythings - cpu, ram, pcie, gpu

if that doesn't help then maybe clean install Windows?