Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would like the Kova, it is a nicer choice for a mouse then using a trackpad

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at ROCCAT! They are giving away:

FOUR units of their Kova mouse, featuring a "sleek design built for pure power and speed"

16941b4c0d.jpg

and

FOUR units of their Kiro mouse, featuring a "highly modular, superdextrous build"

94dfc96af5.jpg

You can check them out on Newegg at:

Kova White - http://bit.ly/1RPQgFG

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 1/28/2016.

Best of luck to all who enter!

The Kova is pretty beast looking. I wouldn't mind having that on my desk. 

I'm liking the look of that Kova.  I want to win it because it looks epic.

I would love to get one of the Kova blacks. Seems like it would go extremely well with my new gaming build since I still need a mouse.

CPU: Xeon E3-1231 v3  Mobo: Asrock H97M Pro4  Memory: 16 GB EVGA SC  GPU: MSI R9 390 (mild OC)  Storage: 240GB Crucial BX200 | 1TB Seagate WD Blue  PSU: 650W EVGA GQ  Case: Thermaltake V21

"Be polite, be professional, have a plan to kill everyone you meet" - General James Mattis

I would love to have the Kova. Btw thanks for the Giveaway :)

i'd like any one !! Kiro will do good . i've never used a good mouse . using the same one for 5 years . 

I would love to win the kova, I for one am actually into the aggressive gamer-y look :o

the kova (black). looks comfortable and i like the rgb lights on it xD

CPU:i5 4670k GPU:GTX 660 Ti RAM:HyperX Savage 16GB (2x8GB) PSU:Thermaltake TR2 600W Bronze Mobo:asus z87-a Case:Corsair Carbide 300R Storage: 120gb samsung 840 evo, 240gb HyperX 3K, WD 2tb green Monitors: Asus VG248 144hz, Asus VS247

i would like to have that Kova.. i want to replace my current mouse (a very cheap Newmen) but can't afford it now.. it would also be very nice to experience using one of those..

Would love to win that kova, it looks pretty darn sweet! good luck to everyone who is entering! :D

I would like to win the kova because I am using the cheapest logitech mouse I could find, and it would be amazing to have an actual gaming mouse.

I always love your videos! great stuff and great that roccat gets atention they sponsor great games like starcraft II so yeah keep them coming and with the giveaway I love the black kova to match my black setup 

The kiro seems simplistic yet ergonomic, it would be a great addition to my setup :)

I see a sleek design in both models, both have fantastic DPI Resolutions, I would be very happy with either one.  I would use either one for fine Detail movement in games and general surfing the web, that 7000 DPI should allow very fine details to be drawn and manipulated when using drawing programs and photoshop programs. 

I'd like the Kiro because my wife needs a mouse and I think it would be helpful.

I would like to win a Kova (black)

I have just started getting into PC gaming and I would love to start out with such a great mouse. The High DPI will help me with the types of games that I play. also lol my birthday was on the 17th so it would also be a great late birthday present.

Thanks LMG you guys are awesome keep it up. I love learning from you guys

Kova White cause it's ballers like my white Corsair Air 540!

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

I would really love the Kova. I need a new mouse as I've had my old X-Craft 1000 for like quite a while now. I always wanted to try a ROCCAT mouse.

Kova pls!

I wouldn't be disappointed with the kiro either! :D

I would like the Kova. I want a gaming mouse so i can have better control while playing my games. Having those programmable button would be great too 

would love to have the kova as it has nice grip need one  :) nice design , would rather have that as it is good mouse and it has a customisable light system