Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kova white!

AMD Ryzen 7950X3D [x2 360 Rad EKWB] | Asus Extreme x670E | RTX TUF 4090 OC@3GHz [EKWB Block] | Corsair HX1500i | G.Skill Neo CL30 6000MHz (2x32GB) | MP700 2TB Gen5 + 980/950 Pro 1TB M.2 | x6 85PRO 512GB | NAS 4x 18TB Seagate Exo Raid 10+Backblaze | Lian-Li o11D XL | Main Screen: Samsung OLED G9 | AUX: LG IPS7 27" (x2) LG CX 55" G-Sync | Copyright©1996-2024 Teletha All rights reserved. ®

I really need to retire my HP mouse for a real gaming mouse xD Love the Kiro's simple and classic design, i'd choose that one... :P

Yo, I'd really like the white Kova. I have a crappy Razer Taipan. These are notorious for their glitching and can be really frustrating playing with. Imagine you're gaming, you're in for that killstreak, sweating, screaming at your teammates. Things are looking good, you've wiped out half of the enemy team. Omfg, there's an enemy. What ya gonna do? Click on his head ofc. But your mouse decides to move to a completely different location than the one you expected it to go. He then kills you and you're like seodugbwe97tubsdkhjvbwieyu bfwP9U

I want the Kiro, becouse I have a mouse but it's not very good so I need that right now..

Thanks, and Good luck!

Nice Good luck to everyone hope that I win :D

I would like the Kiro pls 

Thx for doing this giveaway 

Kiro. This mouse is really nice and it will do the basic purpose work without a glitch. Keep uploading these sorts of videos.

I would like to win the Kiro mouse. Mostly because I like the design, but also because I've never really had a 'proper' mouse per say. Thank you from here!

now i do need a new mouse really bad its not that i cant afford one or anything like that as thats not true as mouses can be cheap but also run cheap im a gamer like most poeple had a few freinds over and first thing they complained about was mouse and keybourd and they never even touched it im also not a big person on buying expensive mouse and keybourds but i do like the looks of the mouse and the style of them. i would like one of the roccat Kova mouses if i dont win il still buy one anyways as i like helping company out and like trying new things out caz y now

Kova BECAUSE IT LOOKS HELLA COOLLLLLLL  "sleek design built for pure power and speed"   and i need that speed for a bit of csgo :^) 

Thank you guys for giving away stuff. I am going to build my first PC in my life ever. So, this would really help me as a gamer. The Roccat cova just looks more cooler. no matter if I win or not LMG will still be worth watching for me. 

I would like the Kiro or the kova mouse, because well to be honest I'm using one of the worst mouse ever.

I'd love to win a Kova. It looks slick and my Microsoft Wireless Desktop Mouse 5000 is really starting to show its age...

The Kiro looks cool. Lefties don't usually get to have ergonomic mice so it would be nice to try it out. 

I would love to get a Kova. Haven't had a Roccat mouse before!

I need a Kova. Cause I use a jerky wireless mouse... And that mouse is beautiful.

My Ultrawide Festival Semifinalist Entry (elected by UnboxTherapy):

My Ultrawide Festival Entry for the Finals:

If you are going to hate it for no reason, stay away. but if you really do, tell me why, you will help me on improving my style.

I'd like the Kova because it seems like a very clean mouse design and my old logitech mouse finally broke.

Kova White please i want to try it out and see how it compares to my razer mouse

Id love to win a Kova, it looks sleek and sexy and looks very confortable :)

Black btw :P