Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

a kova black would be nice now when my old mouse has died. :P

I want to win the Roccat Kova, because of its look (RGB and general design), the fact it has 12 buttons, is quite comfortable (tested my friends one) and it would for sure be an improvement over my current wireless mouse.

Hey Guys,

I would love to win the Kova White to go with my (mostly) white setup. I am a highschool student that wants to make an impact on the world. I am already making a difference in local lradio and tv as well as a channel on YouTube. I would use this mouse to make my life easier and get away from my Logitech M-R0013. Thanks Guys! :)

man i would love to get a kova they look sick and i want to try out a high quality ambidextrous gaming grade mouse as up to now all of the ambidextrous mice i have sean have been absolute sh*t      

Hi, I'd like the Roccat Kova please ^^. Why I want to win? Right now I have a cheapo Microsoft mouse on which I cannot change the DPI, it has a sub-par sensor and it cuts out when I make substantial movements for about a second, not ideal for low sensitivity CSGO! :D

I would love the Kova on my desk.
I'm still rocking my 8 year old Logitech G5 and an upgrade would be more than welcome!

I would like the Roccat Kiro mainly for the modular design and the shape making it better to grip.

The crispiness of the Kova got me at first sight. So Kova

Well, since alot of people are asking for the Kova version theres a lesser chance someone can get one :o

I like the Kova aswell but any mouse replacement would really do me good, since the one I'm currently using is really buggy.

The left click sometimes doesn't even want to work and skips input, and the right click is even worse.

Gotten so bad I actually binded my space to fire in CS:GO xD

The Kova would be nice because i'm using an old Logitech mouse.

I would like to win the Kova because of the super awesome sensor and higher dpi

I really like the  Kiro! Love the simplicity.  :wub:

But would take the Kova too 

I would love to give the Kova to my wife.  We have recently been playing alot of dungeon crawlers together and this mouse would totally step up her game! Also, love the video on the 3.84TB Samsung Drive!

I would love to try out CS with that Kova. A good mouse could improve my aim.

I'd love to win a Kova, it looks awesome and i've needed a new mouse for a while.

I'd love to have a Roccat Kiro. I have tried many manufacturers over the years, but I never had a Roccat mouse or keyboard so far. I am currently using a Razer Imperator, a Logitech MX Revolution (as they claim in the manual "the best mouse in the world") and a Logitech Performance Mouse MX, so I would like to try something fresh and new. The modularization abilities are something I would like to try out!

I would like the Kova. I love its industrial design and its nice to move out from Razer mice (nothing against Razer, jsut wanna try something new).