Paint or stickers on anodised aluminium?

I'm building a new pc and the case is black anodised aluminium which would look incredible with some white logos either painted on or as a sticker

Is paint a good option or should I get some stickers?

I'm building a new pc and the case is black anodised aluminium which would look incredible with some white logos either painted on or as a sticker

stickers are easiest, but if you want to paint it, make sure to get automotive paint and to scratch up the surface a bit

if you can, get an airbrush painting kit

plastidip would work
but it will be hard to paint on since you need to mask everything and then put the PC outside and then paint it and then remove the masking and then wait to dry

you could get some white stickers or vinyl and cut that and stick it on, much easier

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

If it's already black anodized finished I would use vinyl decals or stickers to not ruin the finish if you ever want to revert back or change it up.

If I was to paint it would I get a stencil of the logo I wanted and then scratch the logo in the aluminium and then paint over the top of it (without moving the stencil)?

If I was to paint it would I get a stencil of the logo I wanted and then scratch the logo in the aluminium and then paint over the top of it (without moving the stencil)?

Ideally yes you would want to apply a stick on stencil/vinyl and scuff the exposed surfaces with a scotch brite pad to give it some bite and cleanoff the surface before applying spray paint over the stencil.