why counter strike go does not looks real as battlefield 4 or 3 ?

maria2244

I have 2 hours on ounter strike go and 600 hours on battlefield 4 and 3

when playing counter strik go I feel like playing play station 1 game

while battlefield 4 and 3 put you in the real world action .

Because it's a world class competitive shooter. Valve makes games with performance in mind - not mind blowing graphics. In other words, like blizzard games - they know who their audience is.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Why does CSGO need to be realistic/look as real as BF? Because it's your preference or?

Comparing CSGO to a PS1 game is a bit of a stretch. 1.6 Def was PS1 era, source maybe PS2 launch, and CSGO is last gen level.

Plus CSGO is 3 years old and Valve was never really into PC crashing graphics. 

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Because it doesn't need to look good? When you look back, only reason why CSGO is so popular is because all tournaments dropped support for 1.6. And that game DOES look like old console game. Well, its from 1999 so...

CSGO is graphically same level with BC2 of Battlefield games. Source Engine is from 2006 with updates up until 2014. BC2 came 2010 with Frostbyte 1.5. I think you get my point with that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

The engine it runs on was first made a decade ago. (I know it runs on the Portal 2 updated engine) 

HP Pavilion p007tx (i5 4210u, gt840m, 8GB DDR3 memory and a 1 TB HDD that makes cool sounds when booting up) 

Since my laptop can't run modern games too well I use a PS4

I would actually prefer not to have lens flares gouge out my retinas. Flashbangs are already annoying enough.

In my opinion CS go is much realistic than battlefield 4 and 3. Even if the graphics aren't extraordinary but for example the recoil makes it more realistic and that you actually need to skill to be good on the game it's another thing to consider. In the other hand in the case of battlefield 3 and 4 he games look better cause the game it's obviously newer but the combat and gameplay doesn't that real as CS- Go . And you don't need any kind of skill to play battlefield 3 and 4

CS-GO gunplay is not more realistic than battlefield. It's like shooting out of a banana on CS-GO, which is fine as that's obviously how it's intended to be.

Edit, I would love to see csgo played on vr with one of those vr guns, would look so funny when someone is spraying with the ak and trying to control it.  :lol:

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

mCNUumi.png

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi