Best blue Intel Z97 1150 mobos? (Plus a few questions.)

Well, I've given up on finding a mATX case that I love nearly as much as the Define R5, so I'm going to just stick with those plans for my build. So, I've been looking at the ASRock Extreme4, but have seen a lot of reports about issues happening with unplugging the PC and plugging it back in, causing the mobo to not turn on properly. Because of this, I'm starting to look into other options. The next best I'm finding seems to be the Extreme6, which seems to be absolutely amazing. However, I really don't need or want to spend more than ~$130 on a board. The MSI blue motherboards are also out, because I'm looking for something closer to "Corsair Blue" (aka lighter) than what MSI offers. My favorite boards were the blue ASUS boards, but it seems they jumped that ship in favor of black/red, which is a major disappointment. Any help would be very much appreciated. If there happens to be a blue 1151 mobo under $150 that I'm missing somewhere, I'll gladly take that recommendation as well, but I've looked over Newegg multiple times, and the only board with any blue on it is mostly white, which I do not want.

Another question I have is about the Debug LED. It will only show up if there is some sort of error, correct? I really don't want a random red glow interfering with my build aesthetics.

Please and thank you in advanced for your help! :)

MSI PC-Mate is blue, cheap and Z97

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Asus didn't go from blue/black, to red/black they changed it to gold/black and now white/silver/black along with lower end gold/black boards. Asus is a mess now. 

Your only choice if the msi boards are too dark are the asrock z97 pro/extreme boards. 

MSI PC-Mate is blue, cheap and Z97

I love that board a lot when it comes to price vs. specs, but the blue is so much darker than what the rest of my parts are, like the blue Vengeance Lowpro RAM and my Corsair fans. I've been having trouble finding pictures that have any of these parts together, just to see if it would look good/bad. Aesthetics matter a lot to me with my build.

MSi Z97 PC-Mate is the one I have. No need for special "features" or "optimizations"

Works fine for nearly 8 months now OC'd to 4.7GHz

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Alright, well thank you guys. I'm going to keep digging around for pictures of the MSI board with Corsair parts to see if it would be passable. If not, I'll just go ahead and splurge the extra $40 on the Extreme6.