Worth buying sound card?

Arwinnd

Sorry I didn't catch this thread sooner, OP....

The Logitech does seem to be the best fit for your circumstances.

But there is product like Xonar DX ( only DX ) and do you recommend it over G35? Coz i can buy just G35. I don't know what's better.To buy G35 and sell carcharias or buy Asus Xonar DX. I just feel like these sound cards are outdated. 

The soundcards are not outdated just largely irrelevant.  Please ignore Therailbow, It appears he either does not know what he is talking about or can't properly communicate it.  MAyflower is a profession in the PC audio world and what he says is pretty much the truth of it.

As far as your issue goes, are you using the usb connection or are you plugged into the on board sound?  If you are having problems with the carcharias have you tried using their official drivers or the onboards latest drivers?

You will not benefit from a soundcard at all with the headset you have either sonically or stability. There is just as much chance of having issues with buggy drivers for soundcards. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.