What do YOU hate about social networks?

silentmelodies

I'm trying to create a new social network

I must know, what is PISSING YOU OFF about Twitter and Facebook?

Lenovo/IBM ThinkPad T61 Widescreen 15.4" 1680x1050
Intel Core2Duo T8300 2.4GHz | 3GB DDR2 from Hynix | SATA II Patched bios (Middleton) | Samsung EVO 850
Arch Linux | Linux 4.3.X x86_64

"rt this or ur mother will die"

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 3.4ghz CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 w/ Red Corsair SP120mm  MOBO: MSI SLI Krait Edition Z170 MEMORY: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) Storage: Kingston V300 120gb, WD 1TB GPU: MSI R9 390X CASE: Phantom 410 (ew) PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Modular 550w CASE FANS: 4 CORSAIR SP120mm MONITOR: LG 25UM67 KEYBOARD: Das4 Ultimate Cherry MX Blue MOUSE: Deathadder Chroma Left-Handed AUDIO: Sennheiser HD598 Black, Astro A40s

They arent ruled by thy leader King Linus of Techtips

It looks as if the peasants have risen up, and found swords!

But their sword's look a little short, if you know what I mean!

Good! The squires need training anyway!

Things i hate

1. RT this or this this and this will happen to ur mum

2. Fav/Like this to enter this giveaway*

3. Trolls

4. Scammers.

5. Retarded people.

6. Almost no encryption.

"rt this or ur mother will die"

Don't forget share this or you will die or something similar xD

It's funny how some people actually believe that crap.

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~

I mean the site mechanics not the people themself wtf guys xD

Lenovo/IBM ThinkPad T61 Widescreen 15.4" 1680x1050
Intel Core2Duo T8300 2.4GHz | 3GB DDR2 from Hynix | SATA II Patched bios (Middleton) | Samsung EVO 850
Arch Linux | Linux 4.3.X x86_64

It shows me that the majority is even more stupid than I already expected it to be:
"Like or your mom dies"

"Like if you love jesus, ignore if not"

Kinda interested about a Social network without like or comment buttons, so a (non) social network

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

That they make people less social and more arrogant by making their own "network" an echo chamber of compliments and similar ideas.

It shows me that the majority is even more stupid than I already expected it to be:

"Like or your mom dies"

"Like if you love jesus, ignore if not"

Kinda interested about a Social network without like or comment buttons, so a (non) social network

I find this idea quite interesting, you just follow someone to see his posts and thoughts. Less interaction yes but less annoyances.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

The collecting of all my personal information and whereabouts by both my federal government and corporate America.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

1. Twitter notifications being broken 99% of the time

2. Viewing a list on Twitter and you click on a picture (doesn't load) click back and takes you outside the list you were reading and then loading from the top rather than where you've left

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I'm really huggy and friendly and relaxed on this forum, but when it comes to the endless deluge of pointless, unintelligent, radioactive sludge that oozes from the mouths of the Social Media-addicted zombie masses, one singular thought comes to my mind.

Hell is other people. Especially when there are massive hordes of them, mindlessly talking and moving in unison, like sheep, spewing nonsense day after day after day....

Actually, Jelloapocalypse's animations about various social media pretty much outline in perfect detail everything I despise about social media.

I'm really huggy and friendly and relaxed on this forum, but when it comes to the endless deluge of pointless, unintelligent, radioactive sludge that oozes from the mouths of the Social Media-addicted zombie masses, one singular thought comes to my mind.

Hell is other people. Especially when there are massive hordes of them, mindlessly talking and moving in unison, like sheep, spewing nonsense day after day after day....

Actually, Jelloapocalypse's animations about various social media pretty much outline in perfect detail everything I despise about social media.

^

Yup this.

ps

Jesus that channel is golden!  :D