CES 2016 did Linus skip the Kingston booth?

Wishiwasdead

before anyone says anything... yes... i know... they did do the Hyper X Headset video...

but they didnt even show off the 7 gamers one PC build that he did for them... and i was really hoping to see the new NVMe M.2 SSD they are coming out with... and i'm sure there's more i wish i had seen... but i don't know because they apparently skipped the booth of one of their major sponsors...

i was just patiently waiting for the video... but it seems like they are finished putting out the CES 2016 videos...  

EDIT: 17 to 7 what ever...

No Excuses, Play Like A Champion!!!  

Let's hope it's still in the making because it's nice?

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

before anyone says anything... yes... i know... they did do the Hyper X Headset video...

but they didnt even show off the 7 gamers one PC build that he did for them... and i was really hoping to see the new NVMe M.2 SSD they are coming out with... and i'm sure there's more i wish i had seen... but i don't know because they apparently skipped the booth of one of their major sponsors...

i was just patiently waiting for the video... but it seems like they are finished putting out the CES 2016 videos...  

Hyper X didn't sponsor them this year. Squarespace did. 

Did my post help you? Then make sure to rate it!

Check out my post on symbolic links! || PSU ranking and tiers || Pokemon Thread

im pretty sure he has more then one sponsor...

im pretty sure he has more then one sponsor...

I'm pretty sure they only had Squarespace just to keep it simple instead of screwing up the sponsor space when you have like 5 sponsors.

They mentioned it on the WAN show either last week or the week before.

Actually, the 7 gamers 1 PC was sponsored by kingston.

I'm pretty sure they only had Squarespace just to keep it simple instead of screwing up the sponsor space when you have like 5 sponsors.

They mentioned it on the WAN show either last week or the week before.

what? yeah... i wasnt taking about who sponsored them at a specific event... Kingston is still a sponsor of LMG...

It was Private 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Actually, the 7 gamers 1 PC was sponsored by kingston.

HyperX is a subsidiary of Kingston Memory.

Have you checked out Squarespace? BUILD. IT. BEAUTIFUL.

lololol

Welcome to LTT! Feel free to PM me if you just wanna chat, I love conversation!

If you ever have any audio questions, wether it's software, hardware, or production and theory, feel free to ask me. Odds are I can help you, or get you help. 

HyperX is a subsidiary of Kingston Memory.

I know. Someone talked about the 7 gamers 1 PC, which was sponsored by Kingston/HyperX and was wondering why that wasn't shown at CES. Another person said that SquareSpace was the only sponsor, but Kingston had already sponsored that 7 gamers 1 PC project.

Doubt it

Is it posted in the Linus subforum on here?

Doubt it 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Kingston just sponsor the build, by providing parts not for them to be at ces. That was sponsor by square space.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list