8000 series!!!!

boggle4321

finally 9000  8000 series is here i am so exited!

http://www.techoftomorrow.com/2013/pc/amd-debuts-radeon-hd-8570-and-hd-8670-graphics-card/

could the real 8000 series be soon? 

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

8000 series has already been here. AMD just released new models.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

8000 is a bit old already, ive only seen laptops come with it

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

yea, but this could mean that the higer end cards like the 89** and the 88** will be soon. at least that what i hope for

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

yea, but this could mean that the higer end cards like the 89** and the 88** will be soon. at least that what i hope for

No

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

No AMD have said 8000 is OEM 9000 or R9 will be the new high end cards.

you know 8000 is just OEM rebranded 7000 series right?

I remember one of the gpus 8350 i think is a rebrand 5450 yes you saw that correctly.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I remember one of the gpus 8350 i think is a rebrand 5450 yes you saw that correctly.

Yep the 8350 CPU is a rebranded 5450 GPU.

Yep the 8350 CPU is a rebranded 5450 GPU.

No not the fx 8350, the radeon 8350. There was an article a while back comparing the gpus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radeon_HD_8000_Series

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

According to a certain world famous overclocker called 8 pack its not called 9000 series.  :o

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

so basically, all that awesome hip news that we heard, which a lot of people came out and said, this is it for AMD, they are finally gonna win the battle, is complete bullshit and they are just bringing out a re branded version of 7000 series?, correct me if im wrong please

so basically, all that awesome hip news that we heard, which a lot of people came out and said, this is it for AMD, they are finally gonna win the battle, is complete bullshit and they are just bringing out a re branded version of 7000 series?, correct me if im wrong please

or is it completely different? are they still bringing out 9000 series around Christmas/Q1 2014?

No. The 8000 series has already been released. It's been out for a long time. They're releasing a new set of GPUs codenamed Hawaiian Islands.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Oh god, not again... the HD8000 series has been available since early this year but only for OEM and it's just a rebrand of the 7000 series.

Okay since people seem to have reading problems and have been living under a rock for the past 3 months...

The AMD 8000 series is a REBRANDED series of the 7000. They have been out for MONTHS NOW. This is NOT new and this is NOT the new series coming out at the end of this month.

The AMD 9000 series is a BRAND NEW series. These are the cards that will be revealed and announced at the end of this month.

No. The 8000 series has already been released. It's been out for a long time. They're releasing a new set of GPUs codenamed Hawaiian Islands.

okay thanks