how to request videos for linus to make

nerdnooby

does any one know how to send video request to LINUS

I want to see him build a cluster computer as know on one YouTube has seemed to done it yet or at least I cant find a good one

this could maybe be ​x3 Z10PE-D16 WS duel CPU mother board and the ​x6 Intel Xeon E5 2699 v3 18 CORE processors

if linked to together in a cluster that would be an insane 108 core 216 threads and imagine the graphics power with 12 NVidia GTX 980

or maybe

a 36 core workstation linked with something like a top end rampage 5 gamming rig and then a top end media pc so you have the best of 3 worlds

or maybe some other combination if you can think of any better combination feel free to post them along with what you would put into your cluster !

me i want to buy a lian li pc d666 case this case has 2 compartments and allows you to install a workstation in one side and a gamming rig in the other I would then build a third compartment on the bottom for a media pc and link all 3 computers together in one big water loop as well as one big cluster.

I would use the clear ultra violate liquid and different colour LED's for each side

I like the idea of this computer looking like it all belongs together as one, instead of 3 cases just linked together with cables

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Data Integrity As Fast As Possible

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

Posted links are best. You can try twitter for short ideas and PM for longer. But as for cluster thing, it has thread already.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv